40. Rescue Una

Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries.
Without them humanity cannot survive.

_______________________________________

Karuna Pov

I am lying on the ground for I don't know how long? I don't know where I am? I don't know if there is someone around me or not? I can't see anything. I can't touch anything. I can't speak anything. I can't even cry on my condition.

Suddenly I heard a noise it feels like someone is coming closer. I tried to make some noises using my nose and throat. I increased the volume with the hope that someone might have come to save me.

But the walking noise turned into someone's laughter. I feel disgusted after hearing that evil laugh. I want to punch him hard on his face and stopped him from laughing but I am helpless.

Getting irritated I tried to untie my hands hardly but nothing happened no matter how hard I try only the pain on my wrists increases.

Someone grabbed my hairs and pulled my face upwards harshly I wanted to scream in pain.

He left my hairs while pushing my face hardly towards the ground.

"From now on you are my slave and will do whatever I want.", He said.

Once again he grabbed my hairs and pulled my face up.

"Do you understand?", He asked.

I want to protest I want to scream that I am not anybody's slave and I will never ever follow anybody's order let me go back to my family let me go back to my Raj. I want to ask him Why he is doing this to me? What have I done to him?

Suddenly I heard some more foot steps coming towards us. I guess he also heard someone's coming because he left my hairs and went away from me.

On this situation I can only use my ears and I will try my best to use them attentively.

"Boss all the CCTV footage has been deleted successfully.", Said someone.

"Good! Now no one will ever get to know that we are behind her kidnapping.", Someone replied.

Realisation hits me hard. Oh God! Are they talking about me? He said that they deleted the footage of CCTV camera. They might be talking about the footage of the showroom from where they had kidnapped me. Shit! Now how my family will find me?

_______________________________________

Kareena pov

I saw Rahul entering the police station, I get up from the chair and rushed towards him. Without thinking anything I hugged him tightly and started crying.

After few seconds he encircled his arms around my waist. The moment his hands touched my body I realise our position and broke the hug.

I lowered my head to hide it from him. I don't want him to see me in this state. Tears are continuously rolling down my cheeks.

Rahul holds my cheeks using his palms and lifted my head slightly so that he can look into my eyes.

"Do you trust me?", He asked.