34. Big Day

Life is not about being rich, being popular, being highly educated or being perfect...

It is about being real, being humble and being kind.

_______________________________________

Karuna Pov

Similarly like me Riya also came directly to our room.

"Hi Bhabhi! Hey kareena Di!", Riya greeted us excitedly while waving her hands.

I waved back my hand ✋, she sat down beside me and said,

"I was very excited for today but you know what Bhabhi? The more that moment is coming closer I am getting nervous."

I smiled knowingly because I am also going through the same feeling and the worst part is that I can't talk to Raj. Kareena still have my cellphone.

"Kareena may I have my cellphone back. Please!", I requested her.

"Oh ho! I see you are missing Jiju. Don't worry Di wait for few more hours soon I will return your cellphone.", Kareena said teasingly.

"Your time will also come one day and then I will take revenge from you just wait and watch Kareena Di.", Riya warned her.

I wonder why Riya will take revenge?

"Why you will take revenge from her?", I asked confusedly.

"Because she took Karan's cellphone also.", Said Riya sadly like a two years old kid and rested her head on my shoulder.

I patted her head lightly and said,

"Don't worry when her time will come we both will take our revenge together."

"You are now in big trouble Kareena Di.", Riya said.

"We will see.", Kareena replied and went out of the room.

Me and Riya both discussed about our feelings that how scared we both are before entering into the new phase of our life.

While talking to her I get to know that she is also worried just like me. She is also in dilemma that Will she able to fulfill all her responsibilities; responsibility as a wife, responsibility as a daughter in law, and many more about which we are still not aware.

Suddenly someone knocked the door interrupting our talks.

Riya stood up and went to open the door.

Mamma came inside. I noticed she is carrying two plates of food in her hand. She kept the plates on the side table and asked both us to eat and went out of the room.

Me and Riya finished our meal peacefully.

But after having meal few auntie's visited us. Some of them praised us and some of them even compared between me and Riya which personally I didn't like.

Few more hour passed like this many guests visited us and left. All of this was very tiring. I didn't do anything I was just sitting on the same place still I am feeling tired.

My cheeks are paining because of continuous smiling sometimes I was smiling genuinely while most of the time I was smiling forcefully because some of the guests were talking rubbish.

Some of them even said that our family is doing wrong because it's not good to marry your daughter on the same family from where your daughter in law belongs they said that both the girls will have to face a lot of trouble in their married life. I don't know how?