42. Plan

Accept both complements and criticism.
It takes both sun and rain for a flower to grow.

_______________________________________

Raj Pov

Mr Shah informed his team to get ready and said that we will be leaving in ten minutes.

"Please let me also come with you all.", Kareena requested.

"No, you are not going anywhere. Stay here and wait until we come back with Karuna. I can't afford to lose you.", Rahul said strictly.

"Okay! Now I get it why you don't want me to go?" Kareena said understandingly.

"Because if by chance something happens to me then all those millions of money that you have spent to purchase me will get wasted. Right?", She said disgustingly.

"No Kareena you are getting me wrong. I..I..I never thought like that.", Rahul said shockingly.

"Let's go.", Mr Shah said.

Kareena looked at Rahul angrily and turn around to get inside Mr Shah's cabin but stopped mid way.

"Don't worry Rahul your millions of rupees are safe with me.", She said and again started walking towards the cabin.

Rahul remained stunned and kept on watching her going away. He lowered his head sadly.

I went towards him, kept my hand on his shoulder and squeezed it lightly.

"One day she will definitely understand what she meant to you? and why you can't afford to lose her?", I said to him.

I can understand his fear of seeing our loved ones life in danger because I am going through with the same fear. Please stay safe Una. I am coming soon.

He lifted his head and looked at me questioningly. I nodded my head assuringly and smiled slightly.

"I hope so! Let's go", He wishpered lowly.

We came out of the police station. Mr Shah sat on the passenger seat beside the driver while me, Rahul, Karan and one of his officer sat down on the back seat of the police van.

There are two more vans full of police officers ready to leave.

All the three vans started their journey. Our van is in the front followed by the other two.

After 20 minutes of long drive finally the driver stopped the van.

"That is the building where kidnappers have kept her.", Mr Shah said pointing his finger.

All of us turned our head to have a look at the building. It's an under construction site.

My eyes filled with joy and hope. Finally after few minutes my Una will be with me.

"Just few more minutes Wifey. We are coming to get you.", I said to myself in a lowered tone.

"You are not going anywhere Mr Tandel", Mr Shah said strictly.