hogwarts, hogwarts

"BOWTRUCKLES ARE SO CUTE!" Cygnus tells his friends which made Cecilia roll her eyes. She, Cygnus and Casper just had Care of Magical Creatures. Cygnus has fallen in love with the Bowtruckles, those green moving thingies. 

"You know," Oliva starts, "they kind of remind me of a praying Mantis," she says and Marigold gives Amoria a questioning look. Olivia notices the look between them before sighing, "It's some bug from my world," she adds and Amoria's eyes widen. "The Armadillo?" 

"You're clueless," Olivia mutters angrily and Amoria laughs. "I was kidding, Livvy, relax," she says and Olivia gives her a fake smile. "Well, fellow friends, we have 10 minutes before we part again, what should we do?" Marigold asks them and Casper looks behind her. 

"Oh no, they are coming our way," he warns his friends and everyone looks at the entrance of the hall. "Those bloody Marauders," he sighs out. Sirius Black stands beside Amoria's brother, James, as they inch closer to the Rebels. 

"What do you want Jamesypoo?" Amoria asks him, using the nickname she knows he hates. "I just wanted to see how you losers were doing, considering it is the first full day of school," he says and Amoria scoffs. "Like you actually care-"

"I didn't say I cared, I was just curious-" Marigold cuts James off by pushing him to Lupin's chest. "Don't talk to her like that Potter, she deserves respect," Marigold sneers and Casper holds her back. "She's a snake, c'mon Mari, you of all people shouldn't associate with her, you're a Weasley," Sirius tells her and Marigold scoffs. "And you're a bitch," she says making Sirius bite his tongue. 

"You disgust our house and values," Peter tells her and she rolls her eyes, about to say something but Olivia elbows her. "And you disgust us with your presence," Olivia tells him, crossing her arms. "We knew you were coming when the smell of shit filled the air," Cecilia says and Casper pats her back. "You should leave," Cygnus says, "we don't want to fight," he finishes and Amoria glares at James. "Well I do, I want to punch his ugly face," she sneers and James inches closer to his sister. 

"I would punch your face too if you weren't a girl and all," he says and she scoffs. "Punch it, I'm all about gender equality," she whispers in his face and he growls, Remus pulling him away. "We should leave, we don't want to be late for class," Remus tells him and James glares at his younger sister before leaving. 

Sirius glances at Marigold before leaving with his friends. 

"They are so annoying," Cecilia whispers and Cygnus opens his mouth. She points at him, "Bring that up again, I will kill you in your sleep," she threatens and he laughs at the Ravenclaw nervously. "You don't know the password."

"Oh, I do, thanks to Casp over here," she says and Casper looks at his housemate with a sorry look on his face. Marigold chuckles, "We should leave," Marigold tells Olivia and Amoria, "Before Slughorn picks our seats like last year," she laughs while pulling on her friend's arms. 

"Good morning to you all," Professor Slughorn chirps happily to the Gryffindor and Slytherins in the class. Once he receives nothing in return he clears his throat. "This year, your 5th year is going to be extremely difficult for you. Potions are going to be more advanced and more reactive, therefore, we are starting off with a project- partnered project!" He says and Marigold was distracted by no other than Elise Wood, sister of Theodore Wood. 

"You and me, partners," Elise mouths and Marigold gives her a thumbs up. "And before you start choosing your partners, I must break the news, I have chosen them for you. Considering mostly everyone last year had we acting foolishly in and outside the class, this is for your own good. "You have got to be kidding me," Amoria mutters as she places her face in her hands. 

"Eugine Abbott and Elise Wood, you two are partners," Slughorn says and Elise looks at her roommate disappointingly. Their professor continues to read off his paper and he reaches Amoria's name. "Amoria Potter and Rabastan Lestrange, Olivia Dimitri and-"

"What? I'm not going to be paired up with that guy, he's so annoying," Amoria bursts out loudly and Olivia sighs, "I wanted to know who I got," she says and Amoria scoffs. "I refuse to work with that prejudice bitch-"

"Sit down Potter, I don't like this either," Cecelia's twin brother tells her, "Ms.Potter, detention for the rest of the week," Slughorn says and she sits down with a scowl on her face. Marigold let out a small giggle and Amoria turns around to glare at her. "Such a loser," Olivia whispers to her friend and Amoria puts her head down. "Olivia Dimitri and Solidad Fretter," Olivia glares at the lousy Gryffindor only to receive a glare back. 

"Marigold Weasley and Regulus Black-" Marigold chokes on her spit, coughing violently as Elise pats her back. "Ms.Weasley, are you alright?" Slughorn asks her and she nods, quieting down. She looks at Regulus who was looking at her with disgust. She winks at him, waving at him, he rolls his eyes before looking in front of the class. She quietly sighs, she's going to hate this project.

Regulus drops his new books on the table beside Marigold making her flinch a bit. "So-"

"Don't talk to me," Regulus says and she closes her mouth, looking at Professor Slughorn awkwardly. "I am going to give you each a different potion to work on, I expect a different essay from each partner on it. I also expect a demonstration at the end of this," he says and Marigold crosses her arms. 

Slughorn raises his wand and papers appeared on their tables. "Felix Felicis," she reads with a sigh. "Great, of course, he gave us the hardest one," she tells Regulus and he rolls his eyes. "It's not hard, people just aren't smart and patient enough," he says and she looks at him. "In other words, it's hard," she adds and he scoffs, looking away from her. "You're just stupid," he whispers and she gasps. "You take that back you green toe," she tells him and he snickers. "You can threaten me all you want, Weaselbee, it won't change that fact"

She glares at him before looking back to Slughorn. 

"Wait, you are partnered up with my brother?" Cecilia asks Amoria, who just nods with a bitter look on her face. Cecilia erupts in laughter, "That's hilarious really, Rabastan hates you," she says and Amoria raises an eyebrow. "He knows about me?"

"Obviously, you and your brother are more alike than you like to think," she says and Amoria crosses her arms. "How?" Casper rolls his eyes, "You both never stop talking for one," the sassy Hufflepuff says and Cygnus snorts. "You're both loud too, disruptive when it's quiet," Cyggy says and Amoria looks offended. "Well, I respect your opinions," she said and Olivia laughs. "It's not opinioning love, it's facts," the muggle-born says and Amoria growls. 

"Oi! Marigold," Mari ripped her attention away from her friends to see Sirius Black walking towards her. "How was your day?" He asks her and she tilts her head slightly as a confusing look was painted on her face. "Just fine, how was yours?" She asks him in a kind tone.

"Just wonderful now that I got to speak to you, say you want to go to Hogs-"

"Bugger off Sirius, she's mine," he hears, they both turn to the side to see Amoria with her arms crossed. "Yeah, Sirius," Marigold starts, Sirius, looking back at her. "I'm hers," she says and he smirks, grabbing her hand. He chastely kisses the back of it, "We'll see about that," he tells her before walking away. 

Amoria scoffs, "Wanker."