hufflepuff boys

"CASPER! THE ROOM'S ON FIRE!" Cygnus yells so loudly that he swore the room shook

"CASPER! THE ROOM'S ON FIRE!" Cygnus yells so loudly that he swore the room shook. Casper Martin shot up from his bed, looking around frantically. "You twat! I really thought the room was on fire!" He says while chuckling, he threw a pillow at his friend before itching his bare chest. "That's what you get when we're about to miss breakfast," Cygnus responds, throwing the pillow at Casper's face.

"What time is it?"

"7:30."

"Well, what are you waiting for? Get out, I need privacy!" Casper yells and Cygnus laughs. "Hurry, I want French toast."

"There you are, I've been waiting forever," Cecilia Lestrange tells the boys as she joins them to the walk towards breakfast. "You didn't need to wait for us 'lia, you could have gone with the other girls," Cygnus said and she scoffs. "And miss the chance to walk with my favorite Half-Bloods? No thanks," she says and Casper chuckles.

"We love you too 'lia," both boys tell her in unison. The Ravenclaw smiles at them, "So who wants to carry my bookbag?"

Casper pushes Cygnus in front of him. Cecilia hands Cygnus her heavy book bag. "Jesus, Cecilia, what do you have in here?" He asks her and she looks at him in confusion. "Who's Jesus?" Cygnus mentally facepalms himself. "Someone," he mutters and Cecilia shrugs. "Casp, since he is carrying my bookbag, you carry me!" She says and she jumps into his arms, dropping both of them to the floor.

"You weigh a ton!" Casper exclaims before picking himself and her up. The three of them heard a chuckle behind them. "I thought it was obvious, look at her, probably weighs as much as a mountain troll," Dexter Parkinson, 7th year Slytherin, tells Cecilia.

"Did anyone of us say your name?" Cecilia asks him as she wraps her arms around Casper's neck, who surprising wasn't struggling to hold her. "N-" Cecilia glares at him. "Exactly, your opinion wasn't needed in the conversation between me and my friends."

"Why are you associating yourself with these Half-Bloods? You want me to tell your mother?" He threatens and she scoffs. "You want me to punch your face? I am much more than just intelligence and talent if you couldn't tell," she sneers and Dexter smirks. "Oh, I know-"

"We're leaving now," Cygnus says and he walks away with Cecilia's book bag.

"You shouldn't rub your large nose into our business Parkinson, it's rude," Casper tells him before leaving with Cecilia in his arms. She smirks at him, Dexter Parkinson shaking his head at the girl he was supposed to marry.

"Dueling on the second day? Oh, I can't," Casper whines as Cygnus fans his best friend. "It's true, Professor paired me with Amoria, let me just say I won," Marigold tells her friend and Amoria elbows her. "You drenched me in water, I was distracted," she defends herself and Olivia scoffs. "Distraction. If it were a real duel you'd be dead love," she says and Amoria growls, muttering profanities.

Marigold rests her head on Amoria's shoulder, "We have Potions next, can't wait," she says sarcastically and Olivia rolls her eyes. "What's with the angry look Livvy?" Cecilia asks her muggle-born friend as she sits on the window sill.

"I'm partnered with that wench Solidad Fretter," Olivia explains and Casper gives Cygnus a look before glancing back at Olivia. "Your ex-girlfriend?"

The muggle-born Slytherin scoffs, biting the inside of her cheek before nodding. "Well you all know who I have," Potter tells them bitterly making Cecilia roll her eyes. "My twin brother is a prince, he's harmless, well...to most things," she teases before winking at Amoria who just let out a sound of disgust.

"Well, Regulus is okay just...really introverted," Marigold says as she sees the young Black and Lestrange walking past the Rebels. "Really, your polar opposite," Olivia mutters while looking down.

Casper looks at Cygnus, "Bet, she'll end up with him at the end of the year," he says and Cygnus scoffs. "Obviously she's not, 40 galleons," he says and Casper fist bumps his friend.

"So, Reggie, can I call you Reggie?" Marigold asks Regulus and he blinks blankly, "No."

"Well I'm going to, what's your favorite color?" She asks him and he ignores her, opening his book of Potions. "Let me guess," the Weasley girl starts, "Black," she giggles out and he contains an eye-roll. "You know those little jumpy jump chocolate frogs? They are to die for, they are so good," she talks as he looks for information about the potion they were assigned. "Oh! My favorite color, it's blue, like the ocean, I've never seen the ocean but I heard it's lovely from my friends," he zones out on her talking.

He flips through the pages of his book, finding little to no information about Felix Felicis. "Reg. Reggie!" He looks up from the book. He looks around to see half the class walking out. "Slughorn's letting us out early, says we can go to the library," she chirps and he stands up.

Marigold walks beside him, "As I was saying, muggles are so fascinating-" 'When did she move on to the topic of muggles?' He thought. "My brother and I went to this theater down in London, they were showcasing this horrifying film, Carrie it's called. I don't recommend watching it, I couldn't go to sleep at night-"

"You don't shut up, do you?" He asks her once they reach the entrance of the library. "Parden?" She asks and he scoffs. "You don't stop talking, Weaselbee, if you hadn't noticed, I really don't care about you or your pathetic stories," he sneers and she looks at him for a moment or two before bursting some laughs.

"I wasn't expecting you to listen to me, Reg, I was expecting you to jump into the conversation with me, you know, to get to know each other," Marigold tells him and he shakes his head before leaving into the library.

She takes one step after him before being pulled back. She lets out a yelp before turning around. "Sirius, what are you doing out of class?" She blurts and he lets go of her wrist. "Ditching, obviously, good thing I did today, I get to see your pretty face," he flirts and she looks at him awkwardly. 'No wonder he's so daft, he leaves class, which should be a priority,' she thought while she ignores his flirt attempt.

"Hogsmeade trip is coming up, I wanted to know if you'd want to go to Honeydukes with me," he asks her and she bits her bottom lip. "Sorry, Sirius, you just aren't my type," she says to her fellow Gryffindor. His face falls, "I'm afraid I don't understand," he says slowly and she plays with her hands. "I'm not interested in you Sirius, sorry," she said before going into the library, away from Sirius Black.

"I'm everyone's type," he whispers at her retreating figure.

"Alright, mate, Fiona Winston or Gloria Douglas, go," Casper asks his friend to choose between the two. Cygnus lays on his bed, "Fiona, obviously, I mean, Gloria is nice but can be a little aggressive from what I see in the halls," he explains about his choice. Casper nods before gasping, "Want to know what I heard in the halls?" He asks excitedly while jumping on his bed.

"What is it?" Cygnus asks him, Casper falls to his knees. "A ball, the 7th years are going to throw a Christmas ball for 4th years and up, isn't that exciting?" Casper asks his friend with a huge smile on his face. "Mate, that's in 5 months, who knows what will happen," Cygnus says and Casper lays down. "But if it does, everyone is going to freak, should we tell the girls?"

"Defiantly not, knowing them they will defiantly overreact."

"I guess you're right, they are drama queens."

"I could just imagine Marigold asking about that term."

Cygnus turns to Casper, both of them laughing their arses off.