muggle love

"SO WHERE ARE WE GOING?" Cecilia asks Jacob and he smiles at her. "It's a surprise," he whispers and she smiles at him. "I'm afraid this is my first date, I don't know how it goes," she confesses and he scoffs. "You're kidding, right? You're gorgeous, where have you been hiding?" He jokes and she laughs awkwardly. 

Cecilia Lestrange looks around the large restaurant in front of her. Great, he's bringing her in front of more muggles, perfect. "You look nervous," he points as he opens her side of the car. "I've only found out what a restaurant was just a day ago," she says and he shakes his head with a smile forming on his face.

"I wouldn't do that to you," he starts and he grabs her hand. "Follow me," he whispers and they sneak towards the back of the restaurant. Cecilia's mouth gaped as she looks at what's in front of her. "It's beautiful," she says and he looks down with pink tinted cheeks. 

A white gazebo decorated with flowers and a table in the center of it. Candles were in the lake just by it and lanterns were hanged on the tree. The sight was almost magical. "My cousin owns the place, he'd owed me," he tells her and she plays with the flowers. "I love it," she says and he grins at her. "Here, sit," he helps her get into her seat and then he sits across of her. "Here, it's my personal favorite." He lifts up the plater cover to reveal a steaming hot pizza.

"Pizza!" He exclaims and she looks at him awkwardly. "I-I've never had it," she says and his face falls but it recovers. "Then...here's to changing your life," he hands her a slice. She looks at it nervously before taking a bite, "It's hot," she whines and he hands her some iced water. She fans her mouth before swallowing the piece of pizza. "It's good!" She exclaims and he nods. "The Italian cuisine is a masterpiece," he says and she chuckles. 

For an hour or two they talked and joked, they walk around the lake holding each other's hand. "Do you want to see something cool?" She asks him and he looks at her in confusion. "Uh, sure? I-I mean it's only the first date-"

"Nothing like that," she teases and he blushes. She takes out her wand and she waves it over the lake. Swirls and droplets were made around them. "Whoa," he mutters while looking at the magic in front of him. He looks at her and she looks up, making the water lilies float as well. "It's beautiful isn't it," she tells him and he admires her. 

"You're beautiful, Cecilia," he said and she looks at him. "You're a-a wizard right?" He asks and she looks at him in confusion, stopping her magic. "You know?" Jacob shrugs, "M-my dad, he was friends with one, he'd tell us stories of their world. How it can't ever connect because...well because," he says and she looks down. 

He grabs her hands, "Hey," he mutters softly and she looks up at him. "I'm ignoring that, you're worth it," he tells her and she chuckles. "You're worth it too and I am not a wizard, technically I am, the correct term for my gender is witch," she informs him and he laughs. "Sorry."

Regulus and Marigold were walking hand in hand in the halls. She leans into him as they pass the Marauders. Sirius watching them while sporting his new black eye and bruised nose. "You did that?" Regulus chuckles as he smirks towards his brother's presence. "I did," Marigold pipes up and he shakes his head. "He looks better all messed up," he says and Marigold slightly felt bad.

"I can't believe he tried to kiss you," he laughs and she crosses her arms. "That's not all he did," she mutters bitterly and he stops laughing. They walk to the library, "What did he do?"

"I don't want to talk about it," she says and he looks into her eyes. "Then show me," he whispers and he looks inside her mind.

"What an asshole," he coos and she rolls her eyes. "When did you practice Legilimency?" He scoffs, "That's none of your concern," he sneers and she smiles at him. "You know, when you get mad, your nose scrunches up and your eyebrows furrow, when you get really mad or frustrated your left eye twitches, it's cute," she tells him and his face falls. 

"Don't compliment me," he sneers and his eye twitches. "Why not? There's a lot to compliment you on, are you not used to it?" She asks him with a smile and he rolls his eyes. "I'm not, it also makes me uncomfortable," he says and she smirks. 

Regulus grabs a book off the shelves, he flips through the pages before looking up. Marigold stood on the other side. "Leave me alone," he sneers before placing the book back. He walks to another section, picking another book. Regulus felt a presence behind him, he places the book back before sighing. "Mari, if you don't leave me alone-" He faces his brother. 

"That's no way to talk to your girlfriend, is it?" Sirius asks him bitterly and Regulus smirks. "Jealous much? The way I talk to my girlfriend is my business," he says and Sirius balls his hands into a fist. "I know it's fake, you'd never go for a Weasley," he sneers and Regulus raises an eyebrow. "Well, she went for me and we went out, we are together now," he fibs with a growing smirk on his face. 

"I'm going to send mother a letter," Sirius threatens, Regulus laughs bitterly. "She won't receive, Kreacher throws away any letter that has 'Sirius' and 'Black."

Sirius smirks at his little brother, "I'll personally give her the letter and when she finds out that her most prized child is dating a Gryffindor blood traitor, she'll kick you out too." Regulus thought about it, would he rather see his brother suffer or his mother experience a heart attack?

"Do it, I want you to face the mother whose heart you broke when you left," he sneers before leaving him. "She isn't meant for someone like you Regulus!"

He turns around, "Go fuck yourself."

"Not gonna lie, you looked so hot while beating down your brother," Marigold tells him and the top of his ears feel hot. "Shut up," he mutters, hiding a smile. Sirius passes by and Marigold kisses Regulus' cheek. "You're adorable, really," she whispers and he slightly pushes her away. "Come on, we have an essay to do."

Soft music was playing, Cecilia and Jacob were dancing happily on the water. "I feel like God, dancing on water and shit," he slightly laughs and she smiles up at him.

Fireflies flew around them and he looks around. "Are you doing that?"

She looks up as well, "No."

Jacob looks at her lovingly, he leans in to kiss her but she turns her head, his lips collide to her cheek. "It's only the first date." He smiles at her before blushing, he pushes her fallen strand behind her ear. "I know I only met you yesterday but you are the most amazing person-"

"CECILIA HESTIA LESTRANGE!" Rabastan yells, Cecilia loses focus and they both fall into the water. "Shit!" Jacob yells and he holds onto Cecilia. "I can't swim!" He exclaims and she shakes her head before standing up. "Oh," he mutters while standing up as a blush forms on his cheeks. They walk out of the water and Rabastan stood there beside Rodolphus, Jacob looks at them angrily. "What's your damage?" He asks them and Rodolphus sticks his wand to Jacob's neck. 

"You are, I will not let my sister associate with you," he sneers, "Rodolphus, stop it, you leave him alone!" Cecilia yells at her brother, pushing him away from Jacob. "Let's just go," she pleads and Rabastan scoffs. "We are angry with Ceci, just because are parents are gone does not mean we lose a sense of our family's values."

"Our family is dead, literally, it's just us now, we can start new," Cecilia begs them and Rabastan sighs, lifting his sleeve. "We can't because of this," he whispers, showing the death mark. She looks at her arm then she looks at Jacob, who is looking at the ground sadly. 

"Let's go Cecilia," Rodolphus whispers and she walks in front of Jacob, grabbing his hands softly. "I had a good time, it was..."

"Magical," he whispers happily yet sadly. "It was magical."