muggle trouble

"HI, HOW CAN I HELP YOU?" A muggle waiter asks the Lestrange twins. Rabastan glares at him, "Leaving us with privacy," he sneers and Cecilia kicks him under the table. "I've never been to a restaurant, what is it?" She asks the American man in front of her as she rests her chin on her palm. 

The waiter chuckles, "It's called a restaurant, is a business that prepares and serves food and drinks to customers," he says and she tilts her head. "For free?" She asks him in confusion and he shakes his head. "No, you pay to get served," he informs them and Rabastan looks our the small 'restaurant' in the middle of London. 

"So it's a place where muggles pay to eat other muggles' food? Strange," he says and their waiter's face held confusion. "What's a muggle?"

"You are a muggle, take shame," Rabastan sneers and Cecilia kicks her brother's leg again. "I'm Cecilia, this is my brother Rabastan, you are?" She asks him and he smiles at her, extending his hand. "I'm Jacob," he says and she shakes his hand, feeling an unfamiliar warmth fill her body. 

"So, Jacob, what do you recommend?" Rabastan asks, both his sister and the muggle bring their hands to their side. "I- uh- I would go for the cheeseburger with Avacado, it's the chef's specialty," he tells them and Cecilia shyly smiles up at him, "We'll each get that then," she says and he smiles before nodding. "Anything to drink?"

"Butterbeer please."

"I-I'm sorry, we don't serve alcohol here, I never even heard of Butterbeer," Jacob says and Rabastan looks at the menu, "Fine, we'll have the...Coca Cola," he says and Jacobs nods before leaving. Cecilia watches him go into the back, Rabastan kicks her under the table. 

"Ow, you prat! What was that for?" She asks him and he glares at her. "Being friends with a mud-blood is another thing, falling in love with one is different-"

"Rabastan! We literally just met him," she exclaims and he comes out with two drinks. An owl lands at the window carrying a letter. "Oh, shit-" Jacob accidentally throws the drinks on Rabastan. "That's an owl," Jacob says and Cecilia grabs the letter, Jacobs watching it fly off. "Who are you?" 

"You're murderers if you don't get the drinks," Rabastan sneers and Jacob's eyes widen, "I'm so sorry, I'll go get the," he cuts himself off as Rabastan grabs his wand, the soda dissolves and he dries himself. "The drinks," Rabastan says and Jacob gulps before nodding. 

Cecilia opens the letter from Hogwarts, her heart aching as she reads it, she hands it to her brother. "No school the whole week? Great," he chirps and she scoffs. "Do you not care that they're dead?" She asks him and he glares at her. "I care for mothers I just don't like to show it. Father, however, always hated me," he says and she shakes her head as Jacob places their sodas on the table.

"Reggie, Mrs.Pennifold gave me books on Felix Felicis," Marigold tells him and she places the books on the table. He looks at them before continuing to read the book in front of him. She inwardly sighs before sitting down across of him. She grabs one of the books and begins to read it. 

"Hey Reg, you think the Liquid Luck works for everything and everyone?" She asks him and he looks at her, "How do you mean?"

"Well, Felix usually gives you a feeling and it leads you towards the right path, you think it works for love or meeting new people?" She asks and he closes his book. "Probably, you're looking for a boyfriend or something?" He asks her, wearing a smirk, she rolls her eyes. "Not for me, for him," she tells Regulus, who turns around. He looks back at her, "Sirius? Why?"

"Ever since I slapped him in front of everyone last year he's been on my tail. I don't like him in that way- or in any way, we aren't friends at all. He won't stop asking me to go out with him, like how James Potter is obsessed with Lily Evans," she said and he thinks. "Never have I ever heard someone say that they don't like my brother, besides my friends of course."

"Well you're about to see it in action," she says and on cue, Sirius walks up to them. "Mari, is he bothering you?" He asks her, glaring at his younger brother. "He isn't-" Sirius scoffs. "You don't have to lie, Mari, this snake won't bother you again sweetheart," he promises and he grabs his wand. 

"Stop Sirius," Marigold yells at him and Regulus stands up grabbing his own wand. "Let him at me Marigold, he's done it before," Regulus sneers in Sirius' face. Marigold stands in front of Sirius, preventing him from dueling his own brother. "Leave my boyfriend alone Black," she says and he drops his wand, taking a step back. "B-boyfriend? My brother isn't your boyfriend," he stutters out and Regulus stands beside Marigold.

"Well I am, so stop bothering her again," he says and Sirius glares at him. "I know you Regulus, you would never go for a Gryffindor, certainly no Gryffindor will go for you," he sneers and Regulus bit the inside of his cheek. "Shut up Sirius, you shagged every girl you could get with, nobody wants someone who is incapable to love one person other than themself. Regulus is 1000 times better than you'll ever be," she says honestly, grabbing Regulus' hand. 

"You can say whatever about him, it won't change the fact that I don't believe you."

Marigold Weasley is a brave girl, obviously why she's in Gryffindor. So, when Sirius Black says he didn't believe her, she did something none of the three believed. She turns to Regulus, grabbing his face softly before pressing her lips to his. It was short, it was sweet, it was amazing, but above all it was fake.

She turns to Sirius, "Believe it."

"I'm not going to lie, that was pretty good."

"Honestly, that burger is amazing, Rabastan, we should come here again," Cecilia tells her twin brother. "No, we can't, we don't want to get fat," Rabastan mutters as he sees the Lestrange house-elf huddled in the corner. "Let's go," he says and he leaves a couple of gold coins on the table. Cecilia follows her brother but someone calls her name. Jacob.

"Hey, Cecilia right?" He asks and she nods, turning her attention to him. "Uh, w-when will I see you again?" 

Cecilia's eyes widen, "You want to see me again?" She asks and he looks down with a smile before looking back at her. "Yeah, you're pretty cute and nice but defiantly cute," he says and she slightly blushes. "You want to go on a date?" He asks her and she thought about what harm she could bring to this innocent muggle. She, however, will protect him at all costs, if he's worth it in the end.

"Yes."