let's just talk

"HOW DARE THEY HUMILIATE ME?" Sirius Black yells into his pillow, James and Remus looking at each other before shaking their head

"HOW DARE THEY HUMILIATE ME?" Sirius Black yells into his pillow, James and Remus looking at each other before shaking their head. Remus sighs before taking the pillow out of Sirius' face who had a pout. "You haven't even told us what happened," Remus says and Sirius sits up. "Marigold is with my wretched brother," he says and James scoffs. "Then go get her."

"No, she's with Regulus, she kissed him right in front of me," he cries and he lies back down. James' eyes widen, "But Regulus is...he's Regulus, he'd never be with someone like her, no offense but in his mind, she's too poor and a blood traitor," he says and Remus sighs. "What he means is that she's too good for him," Remus says and Sirius pouts.

"It's probably fake mate, we've never seen them talk once, she's playing hard to get," James tells him and Sirius jumps off his bed. "Of course! She wants me to fight for her," he exclaims and he leaves the dorm room. Remus looks nervous, "He doesn't actually mean fighting right?"

"You shouldn't have done that Marigold," Regulus mutters as he walks away from her. "Regulus, wait," she calls and she trails after him. "Regulus, slow down," she pleads and he turns around, she hits his chest dropping her books. "What you did nothing but disgust me, you used me in front of my brother, the very person I hate. You're lucky to get out of this unharmed," he sneers in her face.

Tears brim in her eyes as she crouches down, never breaking eye contact. His face softens, he closes his eyes unsure of what to do. He bends down and helps her with her books. "I'm sorry," he mutters not looking at her. She touches his hand, "No, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that, it was disrespectful and rude," she says and he looks at her, slowly reclining his hand.

"It was, but it's whatever now, it's over."

They stand straight and he takes all of her books. "What are you doing?" She asks him and he smirks, "Walking my girlfriend to her dorm," he teases and he walks. She slightly blushes before walking beside him.

"So, if we are going to pull this off we are going to set some rules," he tells her and she looks up at him. "Why did you agree to this?" She asks him and they walk on the moving stairs. "I liked the way my brother's face fell after you kissed me," he says and Marigold couldn't help but blush when she thought of the kiss.

"So rules," he starts and they stop in front of the Gryffindor dorms. "Don't go anywhere near me when I am with my housemates. Don't tell anyone, when Sirius is near we can hold hands, that's it," he says and he hands her the books. Regulus walks away and she slightly smiles at his retreating figure.

"Your brother is going to kill you when he finds out," the fat lady tells her and she presses her finger to her lips. "Shh, he won't find out," she whispers before going inside.

Sirius was walking down the steps when she came in. A smile etched on his face as she looks up. The smile she wore fell, "Sirius," she says awkwardly and she slowly walks up. "Can I pass through?" She asks him and he looks down. He's brave too.

He closes his eyes and he puckered his lips. Marigold pushes his face with her books, "What the fuck," she tells him and they hear ooh's and an 'are you kidding me' coming from the balcony. They look up to see James, Remus, and Peter looking down on them. Marigold scoffs before glaring at Sirius, "You should have more respect for your brother," she sneers and his eyes flicker to her lips.

"We all know it's fake love if you really wanted my attention you should've just worn the shortest skirt you have- not get with my brother," Marigold growls in anger before punching his face. "You're disgusting Black, how dare you talk to me like I'm one of your whores. Don't speak to me ever again," she tells him before stomping off into her dorm room.

"Nice going Sirius, now she'll never go for you," Remus says and Sirius scowls. "You'll see, my brother is evil and I'll be there for her," he mutters before going into his dorm.

"Olivia, do you think I'm a prude?" Amoria asks her muggle-born friend. Olivia scoffs, "You are not a prude, you just take pride in having your virginity," Olivia explains and Amoria pouts. "But no one wants to sleep with me because I'm a Potter and because I'm a Slytherin," she complains and Olivia places a pillow over her head.

"Don't ignore me!" Amoria whines before jumping on her. "Get off my you ogre!" Olivia laughs out causing Amoria to laugh as well.

Olivia takes the pillow off her face, looking at her best friend. "If it means the world to you, I will help you look hot that no boy will be able to resist you, okay?" Olivia tells her and Amoria hugs her. "You're the best!"

She lays in her own bed and Olivia sits up, instantly knowing something's missing. "Have you seen my photo?" She asks her Potter friend. "The one with your grandmother?" Olivia nods and Amoria thinks. "We were downstairs earlier, you think you left it there?"

"Yes, on the couch, I remember," Olivia stands up, putting in her night robes. "You want me to go with you?" Amoria asks her and she shakes her head. "No, I'll be back in a jiffy," she says and Amoria opens her mouth. Olivia rolls her eyes and leaves the room before the pureblood could ask what 'a jiffy' was.

Olivia walks into the lounge, noticing that none of the couches had the picture. "Looking for something, mud blood?" Henrik Rosier asks Olivia.

"Still with the Mudblood insult, be more creative will you?" She tells him and he walks around her. "But it's what you are, don't deny it," he sneers and she clenches her jaw. "This is what you're looking for, correct?" He holds up the photograph of her and her dead grandmother. She tries to grab it but he lifts it over his head. She reaches for her wand but it wasn't there.

"You're pathetic," he laughs out and he throws it into the fire. "No!" She yells and he pulls her away from the fire, forcing her to watch it burn. His lips slightly touch her ear. "You see my wand could salvage it but not if it's ashes," he whispers and he waves his wand in her face. Out of anger she grabs his wand and she throws it into the fire.

"You bitch!" He yells and she laughs bitterly. "I know it won't burn but it will get hot, to bloody hot to hold." She says and a tear rolls down her cheek. "Goodnight," she whispers before running up the stairs into her dorm room.

Amoria was asleep and Olivia cried to herself throughout the night.