rebels reunite

"CECILIA, YOU'RE BACK!" Casper yells happily and he jumps into Cecilia's arms, both of them falling down to the floor. "Cecilia!" Cygnus exclaims, jumping on the pair. Professor McGonagall shakes her head at the trio but she can't the smile growing on her face. "Welcome back Ms.Lestrange," she says as Cygnus helps his friends up. 

"Thank you, Professor, it's good to be back," Cecilia said as she sits down in between her favorite Hufflepuffs. "We have a lot to talk about," she whispers before pulling out her books. Cygnus looks at her, her arm, she was awkwardly holding on her lap, interesting.

. . .

Half the rebels walk into DADA all of them seeing their other half. Amoria gasps, "You're here, finally!" She walks up to Cecilia and she gives her a hug. "We missed you so much," she whispers making Cecilia laugh. "I was only gone a week," she says and Olivia laughs. "Longest week of our lives that's for sure," she jokes and Cecilia smiles while shaking her head. 

Regulus and Rabastan walk into the class, both of them looking at the Rebels. Regulus looks at his girlfriend laughing with her clique. His heart flutters at her laughs- at her smile. Rabastan looks at him and he rolls his eyes. "Your heart-shaped eyes are getting on my nerves," he hisses out, Regulus glares at him. "Oh please, I can almost say the same when you stare at-"

"Shut up, another word and I'll blast you to the moon," Rabastan half-jokes. "I know my best friend doesn't have that much magic," Regulus teases and before the two of them sit down. "Professor Tulip is here," a Gryffindor says out loud. "Good Morning students, I want all of you to stand up and grab your wands!" She yells at the students.

Everyone stands up making Professor Tulip raise her wand and all of the desks scoot to the other side. "Bloody hell, she could have run over my foot!" Cygnus whisper yells to Olivia and she rolls her eyes. 

"This is Defense Against the Dark Arts? If I'm not mistaken you little pests don't know how to fight, we are going to duel!" Professor Tulip yells before grabbing Cecilia and Rabastan. "Duel."

"What?" Cecilia blurts out and the professor glares at her. "Harm each other!" She yells and the siblings look at each other in confusion. "Aguamenti!" Cecilia yells as she points her wand at her brother. "Splashing water on him? You're pathetic! And you, Rabastan, do we need to learn how to deflect stupid little spells?" She asks him while grabbing him by the shoulders tightly.

"Stop," Cecilia tells her as she slightly pushes her off of him. "That's a detention Ms.Lestrange," Professor Tulip sneers before walking towards Marigold and Casper.

"She's mad," Rabastan tells her and she nods before moving to the side. "I do hope that the two of you are better than the twins," she tells them before stepping to the side. "Confringo!" Casper yells and Marigold deflects it with her wand. "Locomotor Mortis!" He yells another spell but she deflects it. "Petrificus Totalus!" She yells and Casper falls to the floor.

"Good, Marigold, I actually expected less from you, take him to the infirmary, will you? Next!" Marigold sends a look towards her friends and boyfriends. She lifts him up with a spell before exiting the class. 

Marigold places Casper down, "Good acting, did it hurt when you fell?" She asks him and he rubs his arms. "A bit, she's mad that woman, how long does it usually take for the spell to last?" He asks as they walk to the courtyard. "Not long I suppose, hey, want to go to the Black Lake?" She asks him and he nods. 

"Have you attempted walking on water?" She asks and he gives her a look. "No." Marigold smiles at him, "It's fun, my brother has a small lake near his house, I walk on it all the time," She stands up. "Wingardium Leviosa," she taps her self and steps on the water, not falling through. "Wingardium Leviosa," Casper says before tapping himself with his wand. 

He steps onto the water and he looks at it in amazement, "Oh my- it worked!" He yells before actually falling into the water. "You lost focus Casp!" She laughs and she hears more laughter. The rest of the Rebels walk up to them. Casper drags himself out of the water, opening his arms and running towards Cygnus.

"No! Get away from me twat!" Cygnus runs away from Casper as the girls watch them with amusement. The girls sat by the tree, "Cecilia, what's that on your arm?" Amoria asks her, making Cecilia press her arm against her stomach. "Nothing, it's nothing," she says and the girls knew she was lying. 

"Anyway, I got a date to Hogsmeade tomorrow," Olivia tells the group and they look at her in confusion. "Since when?" Marigold asks her and Olivia smirks. "Since last night, she kind of blurted it out and well, I accepted it," she said and Amoria nods. "Is it anyone we know?" 

"Grace Stevensdale, Ravenclaw," she says and Cecilia chuckles. "My roommate, I didn't know she was into girls," she said and Olivia shrugs. "She said she was into both girls and boys, I don't care, she's hot."

"Lia, you told us we had a lot to talk about," Casper says after drying himself. Both of the Hufflepuffs sits down. Everyone looks at her, Cecilia looks down. "My parents are dead, no, I don't want your sympathy," The Ravenclaw tells them and Marigold looks at her sadly. "But what happened?"

Cecilia bites her bottom lip, "The Dark Lord killed my mother," she pushes out and she cries. Casper hugs her, "You don't have to talk about it," he whispers and she shakes her head. "No, I have to tell you but please don't look at me like a monster." She begs them and Amoria grabs her hand.

Cecilia shows them her dark mark. Olivia looks at it unsure how to feel about it. "Cecilia-"

"I had no choice, he killed my mother, threatened to kill my brother. Please believe me," she whispers and everyone hugs her. "You aren't alone, Lia, we'll always be here for you," Cygnus says and he pulls away. "What happened to your father?"

"He tried to hurt me, Rodolphus killed him," she says and Marigold gulps. "You're not like them, Cecilia, you'll never be like them," Marigold tells her and Cecilia looks at her. 

"I hope you're right."