Chapter 9. (Under Rewrite)

Today was the day that Izuku and Ochako leave behind their lovely private beach house and move into the official U.A dormitories. Of course, they were excited to move in with their classmates, but they were going to miss the lovely view they had when they woke up in bed together, those moments when it was just them in the house as they cuddled on the couch, or those love-filled nights that belonged to them and only them.

They were going to miss this place a lot, they forged so many memories there. But All Might and Inko reassured them that they'll get it back once their time at U.A comes to an end. This brought a great sense of joy to them because they would gladly spend the rest of their lives in a lovely home like the one they settled in for almost an entire year now.

At the moment, however, Izuku and Ochako have just arrived on the schools' campus by flight, Ochako on Izukus' back as he beat his wings with enough force to keep both he, his beloved, and their luggage in the air. When they looked behind the main building, they saw an entire block of buildings, to which they presumed were the new student dorms. Sure enough, when they looked down at the one on the far right, it said 1-A.

And they can see what they presumed to be there class down below.

Taking the incentive, Izuku warned Ochako that he would make a sudden turn, to which the gravity girl tightened her grip around his chest as Izuku, luggage securely wrapped in his tails, reared himself upward before diving down towards their classmates at high speeds. When they got close enough, Ochako called out to their class with a bright and cheery smile on her face.

Ochako: "Hey guys, up here!"

When the class hears the bubbly brunettes' voice above them, they turned their attention towards its direction and see Izuku flying down towards them with Ochako on his back and their luggage in his three tails. When he made it close enough to the ground, Izuku dropped the luggage safely while Ochako carefully hopped off his back so that Izuku could land on the pavement.

When Izuku touched the hard yet comfortable tiled walkway that leads to his and Ochakos' new home for the next three years, the couple was immediately swarmed by some of the students, the teens in question were Mina Ashido, Tooru Hagakure, Tsuyu Asui, Kyoka Jirou, Denki Kaminari, Eijiro Kirishima, Hanta Sero, and a student with bird head named Fumikage Tokoyami.

Denki: "Hey Yagi, Uraraka, how are you guys doing!?"

Izuku: "We're doing great man, what about you lot?"

Tooru: "We're doing great, we're so excited to be living here!"

Mina: "Though I guess it is a shame for you guys, that private beach house you two lived in was so lovely."

Ochako: "Yeah, it was an amazing place and we're going to miss it, but we're getting to move in with our new friends, that alone is enough for us to cope with."

Mineta: "Wait, you two lived together on a private beach house!? Yagi you bastard, why do you get to keep Urarakas' body and plump a-"

Izuku: "DON'T EVEN FINISH THAT SENTENCE!"

Suddenly stumbling back to where he fell on his rear end, Mineta was quivering in fear with the sudden outburst from the draconic greenette, whos' spines were making a very threatening rattle as the tails were wrapped around Ochako, who was looking rather uncomfortable with what the class pervert would've said had it not been for her boyfriend interrupting him.