Introduction

Hello everyone! This is where I'm going to put out all of the things you need to know about this book.

For starters: I'm updating this whenever I can. Most of the beginning of this is already written in Pages (where I do all of my writing) so for the first bit updating will be pretty smooth, but then once I get to the end of that bit y'all will have to be patient for me please.

I will still try to do my Avengers Imagines series while doing this. Any and all requests for that however need to stay off this book please, otherwise it's very likely I won't see it commented on here. I want to make sure your requests get done still and if you comment them here they will not show up in the other book.

Please don't be mean. This is the first time I'll be posting a book on here, which is very different from my short imagines I do. I'm going to try and span this book out from after Ultron to Endgame, okay? I'll also try my absolute hardest to stick to the original timeline but with certain elements I've already written it might be a liiiiiiiitle off lol. Helpful comments of pointing out spelling mistakes or little things like that is fine if you're nice about it.

One last bit: I'll try not to post A/N at the end of each chapter, so if there is one, it might be important.

That's it for my ranting, I hope you enjoy my work :)

Bye Lovelies!!!!!!