Chapter One

"Alright Avengers! We need to get in, get out. Search for captives, and get them out. Anyone who is a Hydra agent needs to be taken out, or surrender to become prisoner and to give us information. Seeing how that's never been the case before, probably won't be now. This is a big base everyone, so that means only loyal ones are here. Let's move!" the Captain and the other Avengers headed out of the jet and into action at the new secret Hydra base they found. It was a big one, hopefully one with a lot of information to other bases and other potential threats.

"Alright Cap, we seem to have a group of tourists coming. Should we give 'em a show?" Iron Man asked through the communication system.

"By tourists I really hope you mean agents," Black Widow responded, rushing over to a group of men and women (because we don't support sexism in this house) who were wearing the black uniforms of Hydra.

"Yep, and you're heading to the right one," Iron Man responded, rapidly approaching the agents from the sky. Finally the battle began, and the team was fighting against the group of agents. There were at least 100, and more would be coming soon. There was something special here, and Hawkeye caught onto that.

"Guys, there's gotta be something special here if these guys are coming out and protecting whatever it is so much. A weapon? Prisoners? Someone needs to find a way in there," Hawkeye communicated to the rest of the Avengers.

"I'll go. It may not be Loki's scepter, but it is damn important," Black Widow said. She use an electric baton to hit a Hydra agent across the face, then hurried towards the building.

"I will go with you. You might want someone watching your back," the Scarlet Witch added on, finishing the person she was fighting by throwing them into a tree, and she ran towards the building. Both women went inside to find out what was being hidden, while everyone else kept the Hydra agents distracted.

Tony decided, not out loud though, that he'd try to head inside as well to grab as many files as he could. This could be a key to figuring out so much more about Hydra than any of them (except Cap) already knew. Locations, weapons, more human experiments, etc. So, he fought from the skies and started going inside of the building.

"Guys," Tony finally decided to let the team know. "I'm heading in to grab files now. I've got a good shot and I'm going for it." He got many okays from them, and Natasha let him know they found someone.

This time, though, they were alive.