FIVE

⇥✰⇤
Back of a cop car

"Mav! Mavis wait!" Mike yelled as he ran after Mavis down the hallway. He had Will and Carrie not too far behind him, Carries hand in his.

"What? What?" she asked worried as she saw the looks on the three's faces.

"Dart... he-" Carrie tried to explain but couldn't bring herself to say it. Looking to Will, he gave her a frightened expression as her mind clicked.

"Upside Down," she said in confirmation while lacing her hand with Wills as the four ran off to find the rest of their friends.

"Dustin! Wait!" Mavis shouted as they ran into Mr. Clark's classroom to see Dustin about to show their teacher the creature.

"I'm really sorry Mr.Clarke, it was just a stupid prank," Mike said quickly as he grabbed the box Dart was in.

"What the hell are you doing?" Dustin asked them with a crazy look.

"Let's go," Mavis said as the three looked at her.

"Let's go right now!" she yelled at them before the group all ran down the hallway into to AV Club room.

"Party members only," Mike said while slamming the door in Max's face. Mike began to tell Dustin and Lucas about Dart and how Carrie and Will have seen him before.

"I don't understand" Lucas spoke as Mavis gave him a look.

"What do you not understand?" she asked with frowned eyebrows.

"Will and Carrie saw something that looked like Dart last year?" he asked while looking between the two siblings.

"Kinda but there was no tail," Will said to him quietly.

"But then he heard it yesterday, the same sound" Mike finished for him as Dustin looked over.

"Why didn't you two tell us before?" he asked annoyed, making Mavis give him a look.

"We weren't sure" Carrie admits while rubbing her cold arms.

"So it's a coincidence" Dustin listed off even though he didn't believe it.

"Or not" Mavis shook her head before Mike spoke next to her.

"What if when Will and Carrie were stuck in the upside-down, they somehow acquired true sight," Mike said as he made eye contact with everyone.

"True sight?" Lucas asked him confused.

"The power to see into a new plain" Dustin confirmed for him.

"Elaborate" Lucas said with an annoyed expression.

"Maybe these episodes that they keep having aren't flashbacks, maybe they're real. What if Will and Carrie can see into the upside-down" Mavis said with a knowing look toward her two friends.

"So that would mean..." Lucas trailed off as he looked at his pink-haired best friend.

"Dart is from the upside-down" Mike spoke for her, even though they were all thinking it.

"We have to take him to Hopper" Lucas spoke while Mike nodded in agreement.

"No, no if we take him to Hopper, Darts as good as dead" Dustin quickly disagreed with a shake of his head.

"Maybe he should be" Mike added back with a glare.

"Mike don't be cruel" Mavis scolded him while pushing some of her hair out of her face.

"How could you say that?" Dustin asked him with an insane expression.

"How could you not? He's from the upside-down!" Mike defended himself quickly.