SEVEN

⇥✰⇤
You're my best friend and I love you

"This is gonna end badly." Mavis said in a panic as she stayed behind El, watching as Billy threw himself against the sauna door to try and get it open.

"Max." Billy said as he saw his stepsister, the party slowly looked to the redhead as hurt, yet determination ,was in her eyes.

"Do it." Max said as Will ran to the dial, turning the sauna up higher.

"Let me out! You kids.. you think this is funny? You kids thinks this is some kind of sick prank? You little shits think this is funny? What is this? Open the door, open the door!" Billy began to yell over and over, hitting the door so hard it raddled making Mavis jump every second, reminding her all to well of her Mom.

"Mav." Carrie whispered as she saw her bright haired friend squeeze her eyes shut.

"Let me in! Open the door, Mavis! Open this damn door!" Sarah yelled as she slammed her body against six year old Mavis door, the small child cowarded in the corner and rocking herself back and forth.

"We're at 220." Will read from the dial as Billy let out a scream as he fell to the ground, his sobs now being heard as they echoed through the sauna room.

"It's not my fault, it's not my fault Max, it's not my fault." Billy began to cry as he rocked back and forth, Max crept forward slowly but kept her distance for safety reasons.

"What's not your fault, Billy?" Max asked softly and in a small voice.

"I've done things, Max. Really bad things, but I didn't mean too. He made me do it." Billy cried as El looked back at Mavis with the same look of confusion she held.

"Who made you do it?" Max asked him softly, getting closer to the window so she could look down at him.

"I don't know, it's kinda like a shadow.  Like a giant shadow, please Max." Billy begged through his cries as he looked up at Max with a bright red face and shiny eyes from his tears.

"What did he make you do?" Max asked as Billy began to repeated that it wasn't his fault once again, not giving her a straight answer.

"Mike, Mav." Carrie spoke up as Mavis turned to her, seeing as she grabbed her neck.

"I feel him." Will answered for her, his hand also on his neck as Mike and Mavis shared a look of horror on their faces.

"Max get away from the door." Mike said quietly as Max turned back to him with a confused look.

"What?" she asked just as Billy shot up from his spot on the ground.

"Get away from the door!" Mike yelled at her as Mavis ran forward, pushing Max out of the way as Billy broke through the glass. His head caught the back of Mavis's head, slamming her face into the broken glass. Max yanked her away the second the yelp left her mouth, the gash that ran from above her right eyebrows to just below her eye gushing a bright red.

"Let me out! Let me out!" Billy began to yell, yanking at the chains as Lucas used his wrist rocket to fire at his forehead, knocking the older teen backwards.

"Mav." El said as she hurried to her girlfriends side, putting her hands on her bloody face.

"I'm okay, i'm fine." Mav repeated with a nod as El kept a hand on her while the lights began to blink.