Chapter 1 - A Fighter

Season 1

Season 1

Chapter 1 - A Fighter

     On his way home, where a middle-aged business man wearing a pair of glasses that had black hair with gray sides– which is a clear sign he was already aging, was walking on a busy street... there was a dark corner of the brilliant neon-lit city, a space between buildings that you'd barely pay attention to. He had black hair with gray sides and some facial hair.

He doesn't know whether he glanced down there, or something caught his eye. But he saw an empty deserted lot behind the buildings where a duel is about to begin. 

One man there was a giant who was easily over 190 cm tall. Just one glance at his face and he could easily tell that this wasn't any ordinary man. His muscles had swollen to the point that you could clearly see them under his clothes and his dorsal muscles, the linchpin for punches, were the most protruding almost unnaturally. His fist could easily be mistaken for a boulder and it had countless of scars on it, large and small.

Nobody could ever doubt that this man is strong. And squaring off against this presumably strong man was...

"Hup" the man stretches both of his arms.

This young man wearing a track suit, in about mid-twenties, breathes down while stretching. He seemed to be somewhere around 180 cm tall. A full head shorter than his opponent.

On top of that, the giant chiseled muscular body was further accentuating the size difference between him and the man in the track suit.

Is he getting in a fight?.. with that giant? He's gonna get himself killed. He could only think that this is somehow impossible. His awed expression visible to what was in sight.

The giant decided to speak, "You're insane there's my face, build... you got plenty of information to work with if you'd just pay attention to it. You'd be able to tell that I ain't on the square and that I'm stronger than you wouldn't ya?"

The hooded male stood silent but was now jumping, probably warming up.

"But you picked this fight. With me a yakuza that's far stronger than you, that ain't sane." Continued the giant.

He's right, no man on earth would even dare mess up with a yakuza. He peeked more a little holding up against the wall he's using to hide.

The man with the track suit finally removes his hood and cracks his neck left and right, hearing a 'hmm' from him. "Nice try you're half right."

He then puts up a grin, "Oh you want me to check over your answer? First off you got the part about your identity right. I could tell you were a yak at first glance. That parts correct."