Chapter 9 - Depart

Season 1

Season 1

Chapter 9 - Depart

In a province of China, Henan. Zhongyue Temple.

Inside the temple's grounds were a number of people wearing a karate gi. All of them were doing the same movements in sync. In front of them was none other than their mentor, watching over. He was the one training his students after all.

This man was none other than Ginnojou Issei.

He raises his hand, signalling his students to stop, "10 minute break! Then we'll start the spar!"

"Yes!!!" The students responded in unison, bowing to him.

He was a respected man to the trainees and were very much loyal to him, since they end up following him. This was Ginnojou's reason for going abroad, to find recruits and teach them the Gyun Style. A martial art passed down for generations.

These past 2 years was a success for finding trainees who were surely an aid to the Gyun Style. It was his mission, his mission to prolong the Gyun style users to be ready in serving the descendant of the creator; his daughter.

Ginnojou Issei is Keon Mitsuki's father.

While his students were taking a break, he searched for a certain student of his and he found him sitting on the temple's stairs, "Zhao! Come over for a sec."

A young male with scars on his face and messy, spiky hair turned to his direction in hearing him. He stood up and approached his mentor, "Sensei, is there something that I need to do?"

Zhao was one of the G-Force, it is the name for the 6 special trainees who exceeds the average and are superiors. In short, they are Ginnojou's first-rate martial artists. But Zhao was the closest to Ginnojou as others would say. His mentor knew what he was before after all.

"I told you not to be so formal anymore." Ginnojou patted his back. He always reminded him to at least not be so stiff when talking, somehow he could say there was an improvement.

Whenever his mentor reminds him, he always ends up apologizing, "I'm sorry. It's been... a habit." It was still in his behavior to do so, even if he's still being told. For him to act that way was because, he really highly respects the man that saved him.

Ginnojou shook his hand, it wasn't a big deal. What he called for wasn't to mention that anyways, "No need to apologize. I'm the one who's going to ask for a favor only you could pull off." He cheekily smiles, convincing him. He was sure about his decision that it was only Zhao that could do it.

"A favor?" Zhao repeats. He knew Ginnojou trusts him that's why he would do anything. Wait, no... he would be more than grateful to provide assistance for him.

"Yes. I'll be holding a meeting for the 6 of you after training, but you won't be included." Him not included? He must've got a different task, "Why is that?"