Chapter 5 - Injuries and Accidents

Season 1

Season 1

Chapter 5 - Injuries and Accidents

"Who do you want to see?"

"I heard my old friend had a kengan match recently. It seems like he has some misconceptions. We have a lot of catching up to do. So I want to see him." Surely, anyone could tell he had a dark, psychotic look on his face.

The female closes her eyes, there was no choice since there were no examiners left, only him. "Okay. You're our affiliated fighter from now on."

The short haired girl behind her rushes to her side, whispering. "Are you sure you can decide such a thing easily."

This is Koyo Academy Group Secretary (in training), Matsuda Tomoko.

Soryuin ignores Matsuda and comes forward to the long haired pretty boy. She offers her hand, "I'm Soryuin Shion. The chairwoman of Koyo."

The male accepts her hand and they both shook them. "Kiryu Setsuna. Pleasure to meet you."

He was the mysterious kengan fighter.

"We have a winner!! The winner is Tokita Ohma!!!!!" The referee announces as the match is now over

"Alriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!!!!" Yamashita cheers from the crowd and Akiyama claps. Nogi had his arms crossed with satisfied grin.

Tokita turned to the unconscious Kaburagi. "Sorry about that... Actually I'm not sorry after you made Keon's ear bleed. I guess I hurt you a little bit... not like you're even listening and you deserve it... well bye then." He starts walking away from the battle ground. "Guess I was right all along. I never felt anything from you."

Winner: Tokita Ohma of Nogi Group

Loser: Kaburagi Koji of Koyama Mart, Inc.

Nogi Group acquires "Rose" by Western Painter van Cough

"Huh. So he won afterall. I knew that Kaburagi guy isn't just 'any' old man. Just look what he did to me." Keon who was on the phone, conversing with Akiyama. She's been told of what happened during the match through that, since she's been sent home this day... because of Kaburagi's trick that affected her badly than the others.