Chapter 6 - Life or Death

Season 1

Season 1

Chapter 6 - Life or Death

     Tokita kept on blowing hard punches with Sekibayashi only stumbling. He lunges an uppercut, landing it on the chin of the wrestler.

Sekibayashi's head turned upward from the impact. Ha! I'm quite a disadvantaged... with these fingers. But... excellent! The harder my challenge is... He turns his head back and hits Tokita's chest who was about to lunge again, using his left hand. The more excited the audience get.

Keon couldn't believe it. Did he just use those!? Yamashita was slouched, sweating. He did a backhand chop with those broken fingers!

Tokita lands another fist on Sekibayashi's face as blood dripped from his nose. That didn't stop him huh? He continues his punches directly on Sekibayashi's chest, followed by a roundhouse kick. Sekibayashi was back on being pushed backwards.

"What's going on with this match? Tokita punches brutally and Sekibayashi just withstands it."

"Is it an endurance game?"

The crowd goes endlessly from watching as Tokita kept on hitting. Keon heard some of their remarks on why neither both sides weren't going down, still most of them were cheering for the wrestler. Even I couldn't explain the power of those two.

"Hey look." A bystander points out. Sekibayashi was stepping ahead, enduring the attacks of Tokita. "He's even going forward. Being attacked like a typhoon..."

"Sekibayashi isn't over yet!"

Then Sekibayashi quickly tried to hold Tokita, but he jumped raising his leg, kicking him as he rotates.

"He kicked him back."

"Neither of them gives an inch!"

Both fighters looked at each other, their teeth gritted.

Yamashita stayed quiet the whole time, out of all Tokita's fight he had watched, this was the first one that Tokita looked like a whole different person. No. It's entirely different from Ohma's usual fighting style. Keon also couldn't take her eyes off the match, she wanted to know why there was a sudden change from what she felt. Her first observation was that Tokita used a technique that enhances him. I don't want to jump on conclusions, but that is a possibility.

Behind the crowd of where their spot is, was a man leaning on the parking lot's cement pillar, he had his arms crossed. This was Wakatsuki Takeshi, from Furumi Pharma.

A blonde man appears calling out his name. "What's up Wakatsuki?"

"Hey Imai."

Imai waves at him as he approaches. "Hey. Long time no see." And this guy is Imai Cosmo, from Nishihonji Security Services. He stood beside Wakatsuki and turns to the fight going on. "Well he's amazing."