Chapter 11 - Announcement

Season 1

Season 1

Chapter 11 - Announcement

     Back when I was a student, I saw a foreign movie. I remember being bored the whole time by its mediocre storyline. It was a romance movie set on a luxury liner. I can't remember the title or any of the actors, but there's one scene that left a strong impression on me even to this day. It was the party scene on the ship. I was deeply impressed by how brilliant and dazzling it was.

"I wish I could be there someday. I'll make my way up in society, so I can get there!" It must've been my youth that made me think that way. Now decades have passed... And I'd like to go back and tell myself...

Your dreams come true... In the worst way possible. Yamashita stared in awe of the luxurious central hall, mostly speechless by how high classed it is, "It's almost like a whole other world in here!" Tokita on his right wasn't overwhelmed by the luxury, not even intimidated as Yamashita was, "I liked the other ship better."

Yamashita looked left and right, there were other people with them a while ago, now noticing that they have vanished, "Huh, come to think of it. Where are the others?"

"Oh. Kaede and Kushida went to find Nogi. And Rihito's gone to say hi to people." Tokita turns away, heading to the buffet tables, "For now let's go find something to eat."

Reaching out his arm, "W-wait! Don't leave me alone!! We still haven't saw Mitsuki yet!!" Yamashita ends up following him, afraid of being lost in the crowd.

In the dessert section of the buffet, Keon was currently checking out the sweets offered on the table. She was looking down on the desserts that were in small glass cups. The cups are cute... But I think I'll pass. So, she diverts her eyes away from it.

And after she did, her eyes suddenly catches a familiar duo, she was suppose to be with, heading to the buffet table of meat dishes. She blinked a few times to see if it was real. And well... it was.

Wait, wait, WAIT. They're here!!? She hurries to go over where they were, passing through some people. "Ohma, there are a lot of those! Don't just fill up your plate..." Yamashita's voice can already be heard, sounding nervous.

Keon was getting closer, as she sees the two up front picking up their portions. A smile on her face forms, as she approaches, "Tokita-san! Yamashita-san!"

Hearing a known feminine voice, Tokita and Yamashita pauses, both of them turning around. "Is that...? Mitsuki!" Yamashita placed his plate down on the table, surprised in seeing the girl again.

"You guys made it!" Keon was glad being able to see the two, she hasn't been with them for a while.

Tokita on the other hand, was still holding his loaded plate and was about to eat, "Looks like she found us instead, Yamashita Kazuo." He was glancing at Keon, who was obviously happy by their appearance. "Yeah... You're right." Yamashita agreeing to what he said, felt pleased and calm by Keon's presence. He was left tense even before they boarded the cruise. Also the fact that he reached this with a debt was pressuring him.