Chapter 3 - Razor Edge

Season 1

Season 1

Chapter 3 - Razor Edge

     Ivan then pounces towards Tokita, punching him endlessly. While Tokita leans sideways avoiding the Russian's fist, making them move around. "Ohma-san watch out! Ivan's high kick is knows as the Reaper's sickle!!" Yamashita yells endlessly, but the two were still going around and were very fast.

"Keon-san they're not stopping! We gott-" He was cut off when he turned to Keon, who was now directly looking at him. Her eyes showed that it was time for Yamashita to shut up and observe quietly.

"Yamashita-san... Tokita-san's got a hand at this."

"Wh...what you too!?" Yikes!! Keon-san's eyes looks so deadly! He shivers, he believed Keon has a hidden deadly aura and it's surely serious.

"Don't doubt the instinct of a martial artist." She smiles rest assured, she goes back to watching the two. Tokita-san must've notice the lack of defense from Ivan.

As quick as a blink, Ivan did release his high kick and everything seemed to go in slow motion when Tokita bends his upper body countering his leg. Then it looks like time stopped, as Ivan felt a jolt of pain and it was visible to his face.

Tokita had kicked Ivan on the crotch when he bent. The Russian falls down the ground, face flat. "You did too many high kicks and not focused on your defense. You're a diligent fighter." He then looks at the other hooded male that was looking at Ivan. "So? You wanna fight too?

This caused the hooded man to smirk and starts approaching Tokita. "You're really good. I like it." Not until then he was grabbed by Ivan who was on the floor. "I told you not to interfere...." his voice sounding dry.

The hooded man looks down at him. "You can't beat him down."

"Don't you dare look down on m-" Ivan was cut off when he suddenly groans in pain when the hooded male picked him up and dropped him down. Blood gushing out from Ivan's trapezius.

Did that man scratched him when he picked him up?! It even went through his clothes!!? Visible surprised faces were visible on Keon, especially Yamashita.

Tokita stares at the bleeding Russian, who was now unconscious. With that amount of blood he must've hit the arteries.

The hooded male turns to the three. He pulls his hood down revealing his messy blond hair. "I hate to watch losers struggle in vain."

"Ohma-san be careful he has a knife!" Yamashita who walked closer to Tokita, points like daggers at his assumptions.

Keon who was thoroughly checking out the man, calms the elder down being beside him. "Yamashita-san I think that's not it..." He's weaponless.