Chapter Two ~ Is

Third Pov
Shoyo didn't say anything to Kei after that. He sat in his arms, calming down his breathing so he could try and look at least a little presentable for his little sister. When he felt better he moved away from Kei, silently apologizing under his breath for what he did. 

"Don't try apologizing. It's alright, I know that you didn't mean to cling to me. All that matters now is that you're composed and all the weight on your shoulders is a little lighter" Kei told him, then called out for Natsu to come back to the living room. Shoyo made sure to wipe his eyes and keep them from being as puffy as possible. When the girl came out of her room she was holding a volleyball, Kei assumed she was playing with it. 

"Shoyo? Are you okay?" Natsu asked, she had automatically noticed the puffy eyes, the ball dropped from her hands and she climbed onto the couch next to her brother to look at his face better. 

"Yeah, I'm okay Natsu. I wanna talk to you about something, do you mind sitting between Tsukishima and I?" He asked, so the smaller ball of sunshine climbed over her brothers lap and sat between the two middle blockers. 

"How do you like Tsukishima? Do you think he's cool or is he totally lame?" Shoyo asked his sister, using his normal expressive happy voice. Kei was watching her as she thought of the answer, scratching the back of her head as she looked Kei up and down. He felt like she was silently judging him and frowned slightly. 

"I think he's good enough... This isn't because you're dating, right? You don't need a boyfriend! I want to spend time with you!" Natsu said protectively, hugging Shoyo's waist tightly. He blushed darkly at the idea of Natsu thinking they were dating. He was even blushing because Kei was a very good looking guy and the thought of them dating, it was weird. He hid his face in his hands.

"No!! Natsu, I'll never date a teammate!!" He said quickly from behind his hands. Kei felt a pang in his chest at the comment, he didn't care about Shoyo. They weren't even friends. So why had he felt slightly hurt when he said he'd never date a teammate? Kei had no idea why the words had bugged him so badly, but they did and he hated it. He knew he had been weak to Shoyo and couldn't resist him if the emotion in that ball of Suns eyes we're strong enough. Kei didn't like the feeling, he was already weak and decided on moving in, he couldn't feel weird things around Shoyo now. He was convincing himself that all of it was just for Natsu.

"But Shoyo! He's got the glasses!" She said in excitement, grabbing his arm and shaking him. Shoyo heard her speak and his hands went from his face to her mouth, covering it up with wide eyes. The shorter teen MAY have had a thing for people with glasses in the past and his sister MAY have picked up on his type and Shoyo MAY have just now realized that Kei Tsukishima definitely had a confused look on his face. The orange haired siblings saw the face and his heart dropped when Kei smirked, understanding the comment about his glasses. 

"Natsu, look what you've done!" The teen hid his face once more and Natsu felt slightly bad for embarrassing her brother. 

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to" She said with a slight frown and a worried look. The girl was scared that her older brother was mad at her. He saw the look on her face and chuckled, a natural smile coming to his face once again. 

"Oh Natsu, don't apologize. It's okay, you're still the adorable little munchkin that I have always loved and adored!" He told her, hugging her tight. She hugged back, giggling at the nickname and cuddling into him. When he pulled away and saw her smile he let out a relieved breath. She was put in between the two middle blockers again.

"Now that your smile that I would die for has returned, let's get serious. I need to ask you something really important. I asked you what you thought of Tsukishima for a very important reason" Shoyo told her, holding her smaller hand happily.