Chapter Ten ~ You

ID JUST LIKE TO SAY KEI'S MOTHER USED TO BE NAMED HIMIKO BUT DUE TO A FANBASE THAT I CONSIDER TO BE TOXIC AS HELL IS SEEPING INTO MY COMMENTS SECTION ASKING IF THE MOTHER IS HIMIKO TOGA, SHE NAME WILL NO LONGER BE HIMIKO. I'M DONE DELETING COMMENTS ABOUT PEOPLE ASKING ME IF IT'S A CHARACTER FROM A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT ANIME. FUCK THAT SHIT. NO THANKS. KEEP BNHA/MHA OUT OF MY STORIES COMMENTS, PLEASE. I HATE THAT FANBASE AND ANIME/MANGA. PLEASE. DON'T TALK ABOUT IT IN MY COMMENTS.

THANKS - SPARKY

Third Pov
After the two hour and sixteen minute film of Star Wars: The Phantom Menace was over, Kei was genuinely intrigued. They'd paused the film an hour in to get drinks and snacks that they'd forgotten to get before it started, so the two had ended up switching places. Shoyo had his head on Kei's chest, eating popcorn and different kinds of sour candy while Kei had his eyes glued to the screen of the large tv.

"Shoyo how have I never watched one of these movies?!" He asked as the end credits began, the ginger shrugged as he sipped through the straw he put in a Cola can.

"Ready for bed?" He asked, yawning as he looked up to his wonderful boyfriend. Kei nodded and let the older teen get up.

"Go get in bed, I'll be there after I clean up" Kei watched his love go to the bedroom and immediately began his cleaning. It wasn't much, just throwing away trash and putting dishes in the sink. He'd wash them in the morning along with the dishes from dinner. Kei went to the bedroom and slipped into bed with his lover, having put on pajamas earlier that day. The shorter male immediately latched onto Kei, the blond was given a sweet yet sleepy kiss from Shoyo before he snuggled down into the tone chest of the taller male.

"Goodnight Shoyo. I love you" He whispered, but Shoyo hadn't heard him, he was already fast asleep with a smile on his perfect lips. The two fell asleep and happily snuggled that night, sometime around two am Natsu had crawled in between them to feel more at ease from the warm embrace of her parental figures. The family woke up early that morning, it was a boring Monday so Kei and Shoyo took the car to drive Natsu to school, she had refused to let them leave till Kei gave her a kiss on the forehead like a father would. After that was over they went to school, dealt with all the morning practice drama and school day, then after school practice came.

"Hinata! Come here for a second!" Koushi said, beckoning the ginger over. They had waited for a few minutes until Kei got into the gym with Tadashi.

"Tsukishima!" Koushi called out for Kei, making the boy walk over to his senior. Koushi kept silent as Kei and Shoyo stood next to each other, that was until the third year setter pulled out a black and white shirt from his gym bag.

"I found these while I was shopping for some new shirts. They made me think of you both. The two of you are like night and day, it just clicked for me. Hinata's smile and Tsukishima's cold personality immediately popped into my head when I looked at them" Koushi handed Shoyo the white shirt, it had the word 'Day' written in black with a small black sun on both sleeves. Kei was handed the black shirt, the word 'night' written with small crescent moons on the sleeves just like Shoyo's.

"I figured, you two get along pretty well, every dynamic duo seems to have a shirt or a saying to go along with it and.... You both suit the shirts well, maybe they could be practice shirts or something. I wasn't sure what I was thinking when I bought them, but they seemed like something you'd both find cool or whatever" Koushi told the two, making them both look at each other.

"Suga, I love it! Me and Tsukishima really do have our own little dynamic and now that he can set too it'll be even cooler to have these shirts. Thank you so much! I'll put it on right now!" Shoyo was so excited for the shirt and in all reality so was Kei, he liked to see that their dynamic was becoming more apparent. The blond was too happy that Shoyo was taken to the dynamic too, their relationship was a secret it the team, but their dynamic could be as public as they wanted it.