Hi, yeah, lets talk

The picture above if some of the comments I've gotten from my note in Chapter Ten. I'd like to say the commented on my book implying that I apologize to them for my note and tried to get me to change my views on an anime even if they said they weren't. They harassed me all night and then tried saying in the last comment that they don't feel safe with me on here because I politely stated why I was allowed my own opinion. If you have any photos (even of just the notifications) for this conversation, please send them to me on my Instagram.

I have every right to hate a fan base and this person related fictional characters to black people, they related my hate of an anime and fan base to an entire movement about race.

FOR REFERENCE.

I DO NOT KNOW ANY OF YOU PERSONALLY, I DON'T KNOW YOUR RACE OR GENDER OR SEXUALITY, ETC. I AM GOING OFF OF MY PERSPECTIVE ON MY OWN OPINIONS AND WHILE I ACKNOWLEDGE AND RESPECT OTHER PEOPLE'S OPINIONS AND PERSPECTIVES I WILL NOT CHANGE MY OPINION OR APOLOGIZE FOR IT BECAUSE I OFFENDED YOU.

THE NOTE WAS A GENERAL WARNING TO NOT SPEAK OF SOMETHING IN MY BOOK AND I EXPRESSED MY HATE. IF YOU TAKE IT TO HEART, THAT'S YOUR PROBLEM, BUT I DON'T MIND LOSING READERS BECAUSE I STOOD BY MY OPINION.

I'm asking for screenshots because this is an issue where people need to read the entire conversation to make the right call on perspective. This is my opinion and I'll stand by it, but when they decided to mute me for not feeling safe (even though I have said nothing to make them feel unsafe) the comments disappeared from my book and I no longer have my side of the argument, only theirs. I'd like to have all those sides of the argument. Seeing all the conversation will allow people to make the right call on if I have stated something to make them feel unsafe or if they were harassing me or if I was doing anything that was not okay or if they were doing anything that was not okay. This isn't a call out, don't go harassing them because that isn't what I would like and it isn't worth it honestly. All I would like is to see if I truly did something that made them feel unsafe with me simply stating my opinion and writing the plots I enjoy.

Thank you
Sparky ⚡

P. S. They've probably said something about me on their message board and while I don't care, they'll probably exaggerate the truth and I'm not in the mood to try and find out what they've said or make a new account or anything. If they said something about me, just tell me. It's annoying when people talk about me on their message board and tell lies