Yes, your questions have been answered

1)I want to know what inspired you to write this story
Honestly, it was a mixture of things. In the beginning I was looking for a plot for a Haikyuu book and had read some.... Really cringey fan fiction of like an Oihina story where Shoyo gets abused and stuff.... It's didn't have a trigger warning or anything stating there was mental abuse in the story, so it messed with me a little. I kind of wanted to prove to myself I could write a story where Shoyo has a bad past but still makes the most of it. Mental and physical abuse are no joking matter, neglect is no joking matter, and abandonment is the same way. I'd never seen a story that dived into the abandonment part of mental health and I've never seen a story where Shoyo gets better with the help if someone he trusts. I'm gonna dive deeper into this side of Shoyo's past in future chapters, but more or less. Shoyo is smiling for Natsu, he's hiding all his feelings away so she can be happy and Kei is gonna make a difference in that.

This story was also inspired my my own past. I was abandoned by my mother in July of 2019, she had dumped me on my father and moved thousands of miles away. I was the caretaker of my five siblings and I was the person who kept the house clean, so I know how being abandoned feels. I wanna make that emotion better, writing is the Tsukishima in my life.

Expressing mental health the right way is important, so in a way, I wrote this book to show the proper ways mental health should be shown and should be handled. Mental health isn't just an AU trope, it's real, it's damaging, and it can hurt people. In this story Shoyo specifically suffers from abandonment issues, anxiety, and slight depression. I say slight because he had positive influences in his life and that helped ward off bad thoughts that would have turned into major clinical depression while he was a child. Mental health isn't a joke, so that's one of the big reasons I wrote this story

2) This wasn't really a question, but I felt like posting it. I love this story with the fluffy Tsukihina family! I feel anything inappropriate would maybe ruin the fluff...
YES! If you were looking at this book and you've been reading it and expecting smut then you can stop! This book is FLUFF ONLY! I am a 17 year old trans boy, I'm not comfortable with talking about sex let alone writing about it! This book will only be full of fluff! Nothing less! So please enjoy the fluff!

EDIT:
This book was created to show a GOOD relationship dynamic that does NOT revolve itself around sexual intercourse. Please. Don't sexualize it. It makes me uncomfortable and I'm sure if these characters were real, the sexualization you put on them would disgust them. Please. Keep the fluff. Seriously.

3) How's your day going? Are you feeling okay?
This was a sweet question, as an introvert Quarantining and staying home is going wonderful! However, my asthma isn't liking the stuffy atmospheres so I have to be reminded to open windows, go outside, and have a good airflow through my house. Though I do have ADHD so focusing on something like my books and writing make me forget to eat so I have basically lived off of Grape Fanta and Coca-Cola for the past month or so since my school has closed..... My bad, but I'll try to remember to eat more than a snack a day to keep my health in good shape.

I'll add more answers when more questions come in, but here's the big one! For my next Haikyuu book, I need to decide on a ship so I'm gonna put ships down below and I want you to comment the number that correlates with the ship you want and give me an idea for an AU or a plot you might wanna see!

1: Kenhina - Kenma x Hinata

2: Yamahina - Yamaguchi x Hinata

3: Oihina - Oikawa x Hinata

4: Another Tsukihina - Tsukishima x Hinata

SMALL SIDE NOTE
THIS BOOK IS NOT A YAOI BOOK, FOR THOSE WHO KEEP PUTTING IT IN YAOI BOOK READING LISTS, IT IS NOT A YAOI BOOK. THERE IS NO SEXUAL CONTENT IN THIS BOOK - THEREFORE IT IS NOT YAOI, IT IS SIMPLY A SHIP. IT'S NOT BL EITHER (BL NORMALLY GENERALIZES SEX WITHIN ITS PLOT), IT IS JUST A BOOK. JUST A MALE X MALE CHARACTER BOOK, BUT IT WILL NEVER BE A YAOI BOOK BECAUSE OF ALL THE REASONS I STATED ABOVE REGARDING SEX.

THANK YOU.