Chapter Fourteen ~ From

Third Pov
Natsu had woken up earlier than Kei or Shoyo on the chilly morning. The game against Aoba Johsai was nearly a month ago during September, Natsu loved seeing her brother and his boyfriend of nearly two months asleep cuddled up in bed. It was tradition now for the two to watch a movie after she went to sleep, so the three of them often woke up in the living room cuddled up together.

From Star Wars to Disney, to even musicals like Hamilton, Dear Evan Hansen, Beetlejuice, and Newsies, the family enjoyed movie nights. Natsu herself hated the Broadway version of certain films, she found the original films to be much more friendly and easier to follow along with. Plus, she loved singing along to the original actors songs.

No matter now, today was Halloween, Natsu's birthday. She turned ten today and ever since Kei learned of her birthday he called her his Halloween Princess. She didn't mind it, but she enjoyed the other nicknames he had for her better. The girl went to the bathroom and quickly brushed her teeth before going to her parents room silently. She crawled into their bed and squeezed between them, snuggling into her brothers chest as Kei held them both close.

"Mn, Natsu?" Kei asked quietly as he woke up from his peaceful slumber. Natsu only nodded her head, making the messy bead headed Kei smile.

"Happy birthday, princess" He said quietly, kissing the top of her head as he snuggled back under the covers with his orange haired family. Natsu giggled quietly and snuggled into her still sleeping brother who cuddled back. It was a wonderful way to start her morning as a ten year old girl.

They slept in till later that morning, Natsu had gotten up from her bed and into her parents at seven am so she had ended up falling back asleep. When she woke up from Kei shaking her gently at nearly half past ten, she saw her brother carrying a tray with her breakfast. A single waffle, the girl had a small stomach so she never asked for more than one. Strawberries sat on the side with strawberry syrup in a small bowl, whip cream on top of the waffle as a single orange candle was lit on top.

Natsu's eyes widened, she rubbed the sleep from them to make sure she was seeing it all right.

"Double digits is a big deal, little one. Happy birthday" Shoyo said, a wide smile on his face as he set down the tray in her lap. She smiled in excitement and after Kei gave her a good morning kiss on her forehead she blew out the candle. The two proud parents sat on either side of her as she enjoyed her breakfast, the waffle was still warm and the strawberries were perfect.

Natsu gave Shoyo and Kei a strawberry each. Kei loved strawberries and soon enough the entire family had gotten hooked on them.

"Did you enjoy your breakfast, munchkin?" Shoyo asked as Natsu swallowed the last bite. The girl nodded in excitement, it made her happy that she could have a morning like this.

"I did... Thank you!" She said excitedly, Kei took the tray and stood up, his hair still messy from bed. Shoyo opened his mouth to stop him, but Kei gave a soft smile that only the two gingers could make him wear.

"Stay and talk with her, I've got the dishes" Kei said, making Shoyo smile. The blond was quite protective of Natsu like a real father, but he had been taking Natsu away from Shoyo. The older brother didn't get to spend much time with Natsu alone anymore, so Kei took this as a way to let his boyfriend spend quality time with his mini sunshine for a few minutes. Shoyo didn't hesitate to curl up under the blankets with his sister and cuddle her happily when Kei told him to talk with her.

"Happy birthday monkey. I can't believe your ten, you're getting too old" He said quietly, his smile wide as he felt his sister cuddle back. Natsu had her own smiles, they quickly turned to giggles of laughter when Shoyo's index fingers found her sides and tickled. Squeals of laughter filled the master bedroom as the little girl tried to squirm from her brothers grip.