Chapter Eleven ~ Wretch

THERE IS A WARNING FOR THIS CHAPTER FOR SEVERAL THINGS.

• THERE ARE MENTIONS OF FAKE R*PE ACCUSATIONS BUT I DO NOT DELVE DEEP INTO THE SUBJECT DUE TO KEEPING THIS STORY A PG RATING.
THE WORD R*PE WILL NOT BE SENSORED FROM THIS POINT BUT THERE ARE ONLY MENTIONS OF FALSE ACCUSATIONS, NOT ANYTHING TOO DEEP.
• ATTEMPTED KIDNAPPING IS IN THIS CHAPTER, HOWEVER NOTHING HAPPENS THAT SHOULD TRIGGER ANYTHING FOR THOSE SENSITIVE TO THE SUBJECT
HOMOPHOBIA IS ALSO INCLUDED IN THIS CHAPTER. I AM TRANS AND GAY, SO PLEASE DO NOT ATTACK ME FOR BEING HOMOPHOBIC IN THE COMMENTS. THIS IS JUST HOW I WROTE OUT A CHARACTER THAT YOU ALL ALREADY HATE. PLEASE DO NOT TAKE THE HOMOPHOBIA SERIOUSLY, I WOULD NEVER PROJECT IT THROUGH A CHARACTER UNLESS IT WAS TRUE.

HOMOPHOBIA, R*PE, AND KIDNAPPING ARE REAL AND THIS IS HOW BAD IT CAN BE FOR SOME PEOPLE SO PLEASE BE MINDFUL OF YOUR WORDS AND COMMENTS. THANK YOU

A WARNING IS STILL IN PLACE FOR GOOD REASON THOUGH SO TREAD WITH CAUTION.

Third Pov
Kiyoko looked at the hands, then to the two teens who were obviously nervous to the core. She realized what had been happening, she had seen Kei give Shoyo glanced, seen the looks he gave the shorter boy and then it clicked.

"Please say something and stop staring at me.... Please. Just say something, anything" Kei was nervous, he was anxious beyond compare and he had began fiddling with Shoyo's hand as he waited for his mother to speak. Shoyo had been holding it tightly to prevent him from fiddling. The nervous habit was making Shoyo even more nervous as he bounced his knee and looked to his lap.

"Oh Kei. You really fell in love with such a sweet boy?" Kiyoko asked, her smile had grown wider as she got up from the table and went over to Shoyo. Her hands grabbed at his face and made him look up at her. The Decoy had a dark blush, he was nervous and embarrassed at how Kei declared their relationship, but Kiyoko only smiled and kissed his forehead. Kei let out a strangled sigh of relief as he heard her words, his body relaxing as his head fell back in his chair. He had tensed up from how nervous he was.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom and wash my face" Shoyo said, then left the room so that two could have privacy.

"So you fell in love?" Kiyoko asked as she sat in the chair Shoyo was just in.

"Yeah mom.... I did. He makes me happy and god Natsu makes me feel like I'm a role model for someone. A good influence. They make me feel like I've got a real family to call my own and give my undivided attention too" Kei said as his mother smiled at how Kei spoke of Shoyo.

"I know. You were struggling so much with depression in the last few years. I was worried if you'd be okay when you suddenly told me you were moving out. Especially since you only really opened up to Tadashi and I hadn't heard much about Shoyo since the beginning of the year" Kiyoko said, making Kei sigh.

"I still struggle to get out of bed every morning, I still struggle to.... Talk through everything instead of shutting myself away. But my meds have helped for years and honestly. I was at my breaking point the day I chose to move in with Shoyo. He was worse than me, he needed me and I didn't wanna let him go. My day had been nothing but shit and it was the minor inconveniences that were making me wanna just get rid of everything to let it all go. Shoyo and I are going through it together, we keep each other at arms length for when the other can't handle life and it's only been a few days but... " Kei took a minute to compose himself, he'd gotten emotional.

"I never wanna let him go, mom.... They've both been through so much and I never wanna make them go through anything like that ever again. They matter to me and I'd never say that before I got to know both of the Hinata's" Kei said, taking his mother hands to show her how bad he was shaking.