||

----------------------------------------

Yeji hasn't picked up a single call since she left with Jungkook about three hours prior so I decided to just start getting prepared for yoga. I thought she'd be interested in coming with me, but apparently not.

I looked at the picture I had saved of the flyer in my phone.

Where?- 100 Walnut Drive, CA
When?- 9:30 PM
Why?- We want to make the most of your night! Come join the Yoga instructor Taehyung Kim, and his 6 personal trainers on a night of experience and serendipity!

Sounds cheesy to me. But hey, at least when Yeji gets back I'll have a story to tell right?

I wore the simplest of yoga outfits. A tank top and leggings, although last time I went shopping for leggings I was a size 2.

I'm a size 9 now.

Which means one bridge pose and my leggings are done for.
But I guess it wouldn't be that bad since that instructor is hot anyways.

Ugh, Yeji really is rubbing off on me.

I grabbed my satchel which contained deodorant, makeup and perfumes. I also may or may not have taken one or two condoms out of Yeji's stash.

You never know what I might get into tonight.

----------

"Welcome, everyone" the instructor I had met earlier excitedly shouted as we filled in the room. He was guiding everyone where to go.

My leggings were so tight I could feel it in my walk. My thighs chafed together and my switch was different. Right when I pulled my shirt up a bit on accident because I was taking my satchel off, the instructor gestured for me to stand right in front of him.

"Here?" I asked him, even though I knew where he wanted me to stand.

He simply nodded, and Continued motioning to other people and scattering them around the room.

"Welcome back, Mark! Long time no see!" A tall, slightly tan male said. I could tell he was a trainer. He was built like a ton of bricks in all the right places, and he had two dimples poking fun at his cheeks.

Then suddenly an entire group of men crowded around this Mark guy, and bear- hugged him.

"Alright, alright" the instructor ended.
"Is everyone comfortable where they're standing?"

I nodded aggressively and looked around to see if anyone else had nodded too. Nobody did, and I was the only one listening.

"Good. My name is Taehyung Kim, but you can call me daddy."

Am I high, or did he just say to call him daddy?

"Let's practice discipline quickly. When I say "tree pose,'' what do you say?"