XIX

I looked around frantically

I looked around frantically. The car should be here.
I drove it here so where the hell is it?

"Taehyung what's wrong?" Jimin asked me.

I shrugged it off and said "we'll just have to call a taxi."

I told them to hurry up and call one, in fear of getting caught by Yeji.

We ended up calling a cab safely, the only problem being that Yeji the maniac killer is still somewhere plotting on our deaths. Trying to read her mind is even more difficult, as if she knows about my ability. . .

When we all arrived back at my parents house, we ran toward the door and knocked three times on it.

I finally was welcomed by my father. Y/N was standing in the back, talking to three women in suits.

"Father, who are these women?" He shrugged and the three ladies turned to face me.

"We're wanting to speak to Kim Taehyung, have you any idea where he might be?" One woman said. They all looked completely identical except this one had a birthmark on her left cheek.

"I am Kim Taehyung, can I help you?"

All the guys behind me seemed to freeze up when the women stepped closer. The lady with the birthmark crossed her hands behind her back.
"We would like to test your mind reading skills in a private location."

"What?" Jimin began laughing hysterically and he hit yoongi in the process.

"I-" I said , "I'm sorry I don't know what you are talking about. I'm going to have to ask you leave."
I opened the door in an attempt to lure them out but they wouldn't budge.

"We've been given an anonymous request to test your abilities, someone named Yeji?"

We all gasped but I kept a straight face. Yeji reported me to a pair of supernatural power testing Bozo's? I scoffed and crossed my arms again, I can see right through Yeji's plan.

"I'm not going to agree, so you can just go now, thank you." I bowed impolitely high, and opened the door wider as they marched their way out.

I slammed it shut. "Well is it true" Namjoon questioned. I rolled my eyes to make it seem like I can't actually read minds.

"Of course not, idiot" I told him. I continued on with my day as if Yeji were never to return. All the guys asked me what my next step was in regards to calling the cops on Yeji, but I just avoided their questions. It was beginning to get late and the cold air made me feel tired.

I made all the guys a nice spot to sleep on in the living room, tucked my parents in and walked over to the guest room where y/n lay sound asleep.

She must have heard me come in because when I took off my shirt she tossed and turned. I threw it in the dirty clothes and grabbed a towel, ready for the shower.

"Taehyung" y/n softly whispered.

I turned to face her. "Yes my dear?"

"I-" just as she was about to finish her thought, my phone began to ring. It wasn't a loud annoying ring, it was just my default ringtone for jungkook.

Jungkook?

I quickly answered the call, my heart beating fast as I sat beside y/n and put him on speaker.

"Taehyung"

"Jungkook, this can't be you, this- this can't be you!"

"I know, it's not very believable but please listen to what I'm about to say. It'll explain everything. Is y/n with you right now?"

"Yes, why?"

"Good. She needs to hear this too. I'll start from the very beginning." The serious tone he wore worried me so much that I began to panic as he paused between sentences. It was almost like he was rushing, or reading something off of a note card.

"Yeji and I have been together for a while. The reason she hasn't left me when I was being such a douche was because she's a practical humanoid- made solely for pleasure, and I'm the only guy she's met that accepted that" jungkook stated.

His words had my brain turned to mush and I couldn't bear with what he'd just told us. "You think Yeji is a robot? Do you realize how dumb that sounds-"

"I don't think, I know. I mean hell, you're a mind reader and I've known since you told me in elementary, so how weird could it be?

Anyways, since she knows I'm the only man capable of giving her the pleasure needed for her to survive, she killed my brother and not me. She wanted to get a point across to you and y/n.

She wants to marry your girlfriend, Taehyung.
And she will do anything and everything to get rid of you, and anyone else who she feels is a threat to her."

So many questions circulate through my head when he tells me this. "why was Yeji so convincing that she'd killed you? And, how did your brother get into yeji's dorm? And- and do you know where Yeji is? And why did she say you raped her?"

Y/n placed her hand on my thigh to try and calm me down, and not going to lie it worked. I exhaled calmly and waited for jungkook's response.

"Yeji was convincing everyone she had killed me because like I said, she wanted to get a point across. By convincing everyone I was dead, and murdered by her, it would instill fear into everyone that crosses paths with y/n, ultimately assuming that they would also be murdered.

Yeji said that I raped her so that you all could help bury the corpse and be convinced I was truly dead, and so that y/n would turn her back on me and the rest of the yoga guys, assuming they were all in on the rape plan. In reality, it wasn't me you were burying.

My brother always had the keys to the dorm. Apparently Yeji's planned this for some time, without any of us knowing. All she had to do was dial his number and casually mention the word 'sex', and he dropped to his knees at the dorm doors.

And no, nobody knows where Yeji went."

I widened my eyes. It's 3AM, he called me so late and that made me wonder.

"Jungkook, where are you?" I finally asked. He didn't answer right away, and the fact that his mind was so easy to read made me feel like he genuinely wanted me to read it.

He was so transparent right now, and so I read him.
I have to get as much information as possible, so that I can protect my fiancee.

___________________________________________________