XIII

Tae's POV:

Tae's POV:

I rushed back to my girlfriend who was at my dad's house until we figured out the whole yeji mystery. Although now i assume there is truly no mystery to be solved, yeji is obviously a lunatic. She clearly killed jungkook just because she felt like it. He didn't rape her, she lied! And today she made that very clear when she tried to rape me.

I reached into my pockets and dug out the key to my father's door and unlocked it.
"Y/N!'' I exclaimed throughout the room. "Y/n?'' She wasn't anywhere in sight.

"Oh my god,'' I gasped when i suddenly felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and pull me in to their embrace. I looked back at the person.
"Y/N don't scare me that way'' i was so worried someone had taken her.

"Taehyungie, your dad left town and said he'd be visiting your mom.''

she grabbed my hands and swung me playfully. I laughed at how cute she is.
"So does that mean-''

"mhm'' she said tugging at her lip with her teeth. ''We have this entire house to ourselves.''

I sighed in relief and took my hat off. I placed my hat on y/n's head and smiled as she leaned into my kiss. I was holding onto her waist gently. I kicked the door shut with my leg and pushed her down to the king sized mattress in my father's guest room as we kissed.

Then i broke the kiss, remembering why i rushed back to see her.

"baby'' i mouthed.

"What's wrong?''

I gave her a look of concern and sincerity before i could bring the words to my mouth. "Yeji tried to rape me today.''

She sat up underneath me, making me sit up as well. I didn't like the look she was giving me. It was like, a look of disbelief and shock all at once. "What are you talking about?- why did you go to the dorm when we told each other we wouldn't go back until we knew for sure yeji isn't lying about jungkook?"

"I went into the dorm to try and find something special, y/n.
But let's not talk about it, the point is that yeji asked me to unclip her bra because it was giving her pain and-''

"And you did it''

Y/n had a stern look on her face but talked to me like i was 3 years old. I adjusted my sweater and ruffled my hair. ''I did it to be a gentleman y/n''

''But you have a girlfriend how could you unclip another woman's bra!''

"I'm sorry, I was wrong! But can you forget about it and let me talk?''

she sighed and contained herself. "fine''

"Yeji felt me up, and she unbuckled my jeans and no matter how much i said stop or how much i asked her what she was doing she just- she kept going.''