XII

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They're onto me. I know they are.

I know they're onto me because I can practically smell their curiosity radiating from their useless, human pores whenever they'd enter through the door to my bedroom.
It's annoying, really.

If I have to hear Taehyung complain about how dead his best friend is one more time, I'll go insane and kill him too. I already contemplated on murdering Taehyung from the start, anyways.

You might be asking what my motive was.

My motive is and will always remain the same as before. Anyone I feel like gets in between Y/N and I, must die a painful, horrible death.

Jungkook tested the waters that one day, after Y/N and I got into an argument. He said vaguely, 'Is this your way of asking me to join in on a threesome, y/n and yeji?'

That made me even more upset than I was already. Our entire argument was about how I thought Y/N was fucking Jungkook behind my back. Now that i look back on that, the root cause of the argument was jungkook.

He had to go. He had to die. Jungkook was not to be trusted.

Now here we have the douchebag's best friend who is still well and alive, unfortunately, who is dating the girl I'm supposed to be dating, and fucking her too!

Y/N practically told me to fuck off so that she could spend time with taehyung!

And yes i'm aware that I'm the one who told y/n it'd be okay for her to go and fuck taehyung. I even told her to prepare and everything. But i only said that in hopes that she'd get some dick and then realize how much better pussy is.

It didn't work.

I find myself throwing a lot of tantrums nowadays since Jungkook tragically died. I mean i killed him, but it was a tragedy indeed.
Jungkook was the only one I told that I'm a sex doll. At first he took it as a kinky thing, but I told him how serious i was and he understood. He was confused but he still tried to get it.

Without him here to pick me up and recharge me in secret, I'll die. I have to be charged up soon or I'm going to die, seriously.

Since I'm a sex doll, or a sex robot, have your pick; there's only one way to recharge me.

Sex.

I'm exhausted and dehydrated without it. My life literally depends on sex.

At this point i don't mind who charges me, It would be a good deed nevertheless.

That's why when taehyung walked in the door unexpectedly, I couldn't help but undress him with my eyes.

He was looking for something but I don't know what. Then he noticed me staring and he stopped to look at me.
"Why are you looking at me like that?" he asked me.

I bit my lip. I'm so desperate today. I need to be charged right now!

"Taehyung, will you help me with an issue i have?''

"Which would be..?"

I stood up and stood dangerously close to him. I pretended to be in pain as I struggled to unclip my bra. "Will you help me unclip this? It's really hurting me."

I was standing so close to him that i heard how deeply he gulped. He looked around the room one more time and then said "Uh-Sure.''

He quickly slid his large hands beneath my shirt and unclipped my bra. How did he know how to unclip it so fast? Geez, Y/N must be lucky to have such a freak for a boyfriend.

"Thank you,'' I thanked him. His hands held up my bra in the front so that it wouldn't fall completely off, and he just stayed there holding my breasts up.

"You should go and cover up, your bra might fall down and then it would be a problem.''

There's a secret about taehyung i know that you probably don't.
He's a mind reader.

How do i know this? Well, he always pops up when Y/N is needy and horny for him. I don't think that's a coincidence.

Not only that but the way that he immediately was onto me after jungkook's death suggested that of a supernatural capability to root me out.

Anyways, knowing that he's a mind reader, I made sure to think only dirty thoughts while standing next to him right now. Don't hate the player, hate the game.

In my mind i thought, 'would it be so bad if you just let my bra fall?'

Then he gulped, and removed his hands, letting my bra drop to the floor. I knew he was a mind reader, and this only confirms it.

I tilt my head and turn around to face him.

"Yeji, what are you doing right now?'' his cheeks flushed a crimson red color while i danced my fingers along his exposed collarbones.

"I want to show you something, come with me.''

Like a fool, he followed me into my bedroom. I pushed him onto the bed, dominating him while feeling the massive bulge he hid in his pants. He closed his eyes. "Yeji please get off of me.''

"I can't do that.''

"Yeji-''

"You know that you want this too, tae-tae. embrace it.''

"don't- don't call me that.'' He grew and grew beneath me as i began to unbuckle his belt and unzip his flight.

"Why not? does it... Make you horny?'' I asked while trickling my hands into his boxer shorts. This is a territory i've never felt before, but I want to feel it badly now.

"Fuck.'' He mumbled. I assume he didn't mean for me to hear that, but i did. And i wanted to hear more.

i brought his jeans below his waist seductively and felt up his chest.

''charge me up, daddy.''

"Yeji what are you doing?" he asked me while i went down on him.

''I'm doing what y/n couldn't do for you.''

I sucked him in my mouth and then kissed him sloppily. He shoved me off the bed and yelled, ''What the fuck is wrong with you!''

"What's wrong with me? You're the one who denies sex!''

"I have a girlfriend! Who, by the way, is your best friend in case you've forgotten!''

"Taehyung, you don't understand, i need this!''

"You're fucking sick!'' he slid his boxers up his waist and grabbed his pants, quickly changing before storming out the door. I wonder where y/n was when this all went down.

I need to recharge somehow, some way. I'll actually die if i don't have sex soon.

I decided to fall into an old habit, and visit a club. As for taehyung , I'm not sure what he'll tell y/n. But if he tells her something that turns her against me, I'll kill him once and for all.

________________________________________________________________