XXII

_________________________________________________

"Tae where'd you go" I whispered through the room. Now that i think about it, he probably just left out the room. So I was going to go and check throughout the house when jimin stood right in front of me.

"Good morning y/n!" He shouted loudly. I flinched at how loud he was being.

"Good morning Jimin." I tried to walk past him but he wouldn't stop talking to me.

"Y/n what are you looking for?"

"A child named Kim Taehyung, do you have any idea where he went?"

"Maybe he's playing hide and seek with you now?"

I chuckled. That is definitely something he'd do!

"Or maybe he left to go buy some food" Seokjin butted in. He yawned and I said "are you guys hungry?"

They all nodded and Jin screamed "yes!"

"Okay, okay, I'll go and make some things for you all." I scanned through the fridge. There were no eggs, no pancake mix, nothing.

"Where are Mr. And Mrs. Kim this morning? I want to ask if I can buy some food for the house." I asked. I was mainly asking Namjoon but he seemed so tired that Yoongi answered for him.

"They're out of town again they left last night."

I nodded and grabbed my coat, placing my backpack down on the floor. "I'll be right back." I opened the front door.

"You're going to walk to the store?" Jimin asked.

"Yes, why?"

"No way" he demanded. He got up and closed the door.

"Uh, yes way. Can you move please?"

"When tae gets back you can go with him but right now you have to stay here."

"Everyone is so weird today" yoongi said and I agreed. It's like everyone knows where tae went but they're being secretive about it. They're doing a terrible job though.

"Fine, I'll just call him."

I dialed taehyung's cellphone number and after it rang about 4 times he picked up. "Hello my love" he answered.

"Tae where are you! We won't make it to school!"

"I'm buying some things for you I'll come back soon, don't worry"

"But why did you just leave so quickly without telling me where you were going!"

"I'm sorry. I just want to get you a few things. There's this new store, it's really... Festive."

"Hey y/n are you wearing panties? It doesn't look like you are" jimin shouted behind my phone.
I looked back with wide eyes and said "shut up, why would you say that!"