The End

_____________________________

When i got dressed I put on my one and only wedding dress. I just knew tae would adore it. It's Gucci and matches our theme.

We swore to make the wedding only white, because we were tired of seeing too much color because of the pink room.

We told each other that the only color we'd have for decoration would be the pink roses, roses representing new beginnings and the pink representing the room we were nearly held hostage in. So in a way it was a fuck you to the pink room.

"You look gorgeous," auntie said to me with her hands folded on her chin. "Your mother would be so proud," she said.

I wiped my tears away. "Thank you auntie."

I wish Yeji were here to see this-
But not the yeji jungkook killed, the Yeji that I thought was my best friend. I wish she were real and here right now.

Someone knocked on the dressing room door and said "it's time!"

I gasped and clapped excitedly as auntie put my jewelry onto my body with her nimble fingers.

I took my engagement ring off and handed it to auntie, and she carried it delicately to the table behind us.

"Here," she gave me my mother's old lucky penny, and I closed my hand with it inside of it.

"Thank you, auntie. Now, you have to go and usher the guests in before they assume the wedding is cancelled!"

She gasped and then rushed out the room. I stared at my fingers and fiddled them, thinking of taehyung and all we've been through to get to this moment.

I only wished that tae was reading my mind at that moment to understand how much I truly appreciate him.

I couldn't cry or my makeup would be ruined.

I held back my tears and peeked out of the door, only enough to see yoongi and jimin with haneul and ga eun. They must have just got here.

"Go, go!" Yoongi quietly whispered to the twins as they ran to my dressing room and I let them in.

All the guests seemed to be in their seats, and Cecilia was on the stage saying god knows what. She was supposed to just be ushering the guests but she chose to talk I guess.

The guy on the stage was waiting to make me and tae into a married couple, but auntie wouldn't stop talking so he grabbed the mic out her hands. Taehyung stepped onto the stage and my jaw dropped. He changed his suit, into an all white one with ruffles at the sleeves and pearls on his neck and waist.

The other guy was on the stage with a bible in his hands and I walked out of the back with my two children by my side.

When I walked down the aisle everyone had their eyes on me and the twins, who were beside me throwing rose petals on the floor.