05

BOOM.

A girl spilt on a dude's dick and everybody on the dance floor started to jump and video record.

"Nigga, you better watch yo fucking tone", said the guy.

"Hold up, why you tryna talk to me", I said as I walked towards him.

"Because I wanted to say sorry for my friend shooting you in the ear", said the guy.

"And by the way, my name is Omarie"

"I appreciate for the apology, but your bitch ass wanna be saying homophobic comments to friend why is that", said Aniya.

"Because that's the fuck how I wanna feel", said Omarie.

"I got no time for this, we are not friends, we are cordial ight?, Bye", I said, walking away from the situation.

I can't be in these stupid ass altercation. My ass is tryna be drama free.

(BARS)

So imma just hang out in the kitchen until they are ready to go.

Tania

"I am so sorry for that Chris, it is just this bad ass negativity", I said as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Its fine, as long as I am protecting my boo and the people who she rocking wit", he said.

"Come on and enjoy the party", he said as he pulled me to the dance floor.

I started to wine on him as my favorite Jamaican song came on.

"Txtin, Txtin, Txtin", I sing as I was grinning on Chris.

Then Leslie came and started to video record us hyping us up.

Trevon

After Tania song was playing, this fast ass jamaican song came on. (Which is in the box thingy)

I started to get dum excited and came out of the kitchen.

"Aniya, come on dance on me" I said.

"Oohhh, we doing this again", she said .

When me and her use to date between 9th and 10th grade we use to be Dancehallers.

We went to the middle of the dance area and circle started to surround us.

"YEAH DANCEHALL KING AND QUEEN", said Leslie and Tania.

I started to do dancehall tricks while she was tic toc-ing on me.

"BOMBA RASS", I heard from the crowd.

Then I heard "KOTCH UP YOUR FOOT GYAL".

(2 minutes later)

After the song was finish, I was sweating bullets .

Me and Aniya hugged after.

I like me and her connection. After we broke up, we agreed to be friends and there was no bad blood between us. Plus, we could fool around wit each other.

"Come on, its 10:43, my mother told me to be home at 10:30", said Mekai.

"Okay", said everybody in sync.

We all said bye to Chris and went straight into the car.

"Tre your the closest to this house so you getting dropped off first"

"Okay", I said as I put on my seatbelt.

💚

"Bye guys, see you tommorow", I said as I walked to my doorstep.