𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐩𝐭. 𝟏

Hey yall. Can yall do me a favor and spam my shits for the last chapter. Its optional but enjoy 😘

"Keep playing fucking dumb with me bitch", I said pointing my finger at him

"Dont start with me now", Jalen said as he is now about 4 feet away from me.

"What the fuck you mean. You fucking cheated on me with a bitch and you lied three fucking times", I said before I catched my breath. "THREE FUCKING TIMES MY NIGGA", I yelled.

"Well I didn't mean too. So lower your fucking voice down cause I dont know who you talking to", he explained.

"I'm not talking to a fucking ghost am I. Your the only mother fucker that is over there so you looking fucking dumb", I yelled. Since my voice echoed everybody that was walking in the school just started to look at us.

"Hey, what's going on here", this girl said as she walked up to Jalen's said.

"Gurl stop acting so fucking hard headed. Bitch you the one who is apart of this shit", Aniya said.

"Exactly then you wanna be acting like you are fucking innocent shut the fuck up",Leslie said as she pointing her. Since she has nails on, it made her pointing more exaggerated.

"Yo dont speak to her like that", he said. Then I had a confused face.

Narrator.

The girls and Trevon started to yell at the same time.

"Nigga we could talk to her however we want to", Trevon said as he started to clap his hands and slap his thighs.

"That bitch is irrelevant so I could give a flying fuck", Tania said as she started to walk up a little.

"Shut the fuck up bro nobody is talking to you", Aniya said.

"Bro your a dub anyways so", Leslie said.

While they were speaking, 3 friends of Kianna walked up behind her because they heard the ruckus.

"What is going on", one of the girls said.

"They yelling at me cause I took his man's", Kianna said as she lowkey pointed at Trevon.

"Why yall even mad", Jalen said as he put his hand out.

"Because first of all, you said you love me. You said you will be there no matter. I told you all of my business. You even met my mother fucking mother bro. I don't let no bitch or nigga meet my mother because I dont know they will be the one for now. So the fact that you come over here and act so fucking unbothered and nonchalant about this shit is blowing my fucking mind", Trevon exclaimed. Tears started to run his face slowly.

"You was even my first to throw it back to", he said.

Tania put her hand on her face.

"All I gotta say is fuck you Jalen. Fuck you. And fuck your bobble headed minions yall all fugly", Isaiah said confidently all of a sudden.

"That's right. Fuck you. Your a bum ass nigga. And you Kianna, you a bum ass hoe that cant keep her mouth nor her pussy closed", Trevon said as he wiped his tears.

"Babe what's going on"...

Heyy yall. Next part is coming at midnight (eastern time)so be ready. And I'm not lying lmao.

Vote and Comment!

Follow for more updates❤.