25

Thank you for 40k views love yall❤

The next day..

I got out of Jalen's car and went to my first period class with him.

I walked into class and sat down at my seat.

"Good morning class. So as we all know we are taking the SAT today" Mr Dicker said.

When he said that I looked around to see everyone else. They all have drowsy faces.

"yay", I said dryly.

"At least somebody is in the mood", Mr. Dicker said sarcastically.

Then he started to explain the tips and the rules on this paper he is suppose to read from.

"Are there any questions", he asked.

Then their was silence.

"Then that means no", he said. He began to hanged out the packets to each person in the class.

When I got mines, I automatically started the test.

The weird thing is that everybody in this class is doing the SAT Literature. So people wasnt going to have a free period.

"The fuck is this", Jalen said as he looked at the first page of the test.

Since we are testing we were in rows and not in groups so he cant even look at my paper.

"Your on your own boo", I said to him and rolled my eyes. Then I continued on my test.

I started to read the paragraphs from the articles and annotated then before I answered the questions. I know that does not sound smart, but it works for me.
2 hours later...

I read the last question. Then I went back to the text to get my answer. And  went back to the other page to circle the letter C.

I skimmed through my packet one time to make sure I finish all the questions.

Then I closed my packet, put my pencil on the edge of the paper, and raise my hand to tell him I'm finish.

The teacher came over and took my paper.

"You check over your work"he asked.

"Yeah", I said. Then he walked to his desk and put it in a orange envelope.

"Can I use the bathroom, mr", I asked him.

"Sure", he said.

Then I got up and got my phone from my bookbag. Walked out the door.