𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐩𝐭.𝟐

Merry Christmas everyone. Also grab your snacks and sit back and relax. Thx😘.

"Who the fuck is you", I asked the person

"I'm his nigga who the fuck is you", this man said.

I know I didnt just here that right.

"C-can you say that one more time", I said as I started to take off my slides and my hoodie.

"I dont know why you taking off your stuff but I'm his man", the guy spoke again.

Wait hold on-

⏪⏪

I opened the door of the building. Then I tried to open the second door of the building because they got  'security'. But the person from the inside open the door cause they were going out.

"Thank you", I said.

"Your welcome", he said as he flutter his eyelashes.

▶️

"Wait you that mother fucker that opened the door for me when I was going into the apartment building", I said remembering exactly what happened.

"Yea and what", he said.

"And since we calling people's name out and I wasnt gon' say nothing but they both give betta head then your ass", Jalen said wrapping his arms around them.

When I heard that I started walking up to him.

"So this is who we are", I said as I was walking hard on the concrete, punching my hand.

Then I pushed Jalen onto his car making his back hitting the hood. I punched him in the face a couple of times. Then he punched me in my left cheek making my head turn right fast. When I try to throw another hit, I got pulled off by his so called "boyfriend".
I hit him with my right hand while he dragged me.

I ran up on the dude and dragged him by his shirt making him to go onto the floor

I ran up on the dude and dragged him by his shirt making him to go onto the floor. Then I hit him with my fist with my left hand and then with my right until I saw him stop moving.