20

Tre

"Tre what is Mekai doing here when I told yo ass your on punishment" she said as I opened my eyes.

"mm, I'm sorry", I said as Mekai was still under the covers.

I lifted up his arm from around my waist and got up from my bed.

"We will talk about this in the morning", she said. "You so lucky I'm tired cause I would've whoop that ass", she said to herself as she walked out of my room.

"Mekai... mekai", I said as I was tapping on him.

"mm, wassup", he said in his tired voice.

"Are you going take a shower now or in the morning", I asked.

"In the morning", he said.

"So imma need you to take off your clothes", I said softly.

"I will gladly do that", he said as he jump up from the bed and took off his shirt and his sweatpants.

"Shut up", I said. "You had gym today that's why you have shorts on".

"Yeah, I wasn't trying to bring clothes in my book bag to change back and forth", he said as he came in the bed with me.

It was quiet for a few seconds before he broke the silence.

"Tre"

"Yeah"

"I know this is coming out of nowhere but I just wanted to say to you that I got you no matter what happens", he said.

"I know cause your proved that by going to detention for me", I said. "And again, I'm sorry".

"Dont worry it is not on my official record so it will not affect me in the future" he said.

"Ok great", I said.

"Can you just promise me one thing", he said.

"What is it"

"Please dont leave me. I need you in my life, Tre. I know I'm sounding like the white people in the movie. But I dont know what I would do without you", he said.

I started to feel warm inside.

"I promise, Mekai", I said.

He hugged me tightly while we were still laying down on the bed.

"I LOVE you", Mekai said.

"I love you too Mekai", I said.

I got up to turn off the lights and went back into bed.

"Good night, mekai", I said

"Good night, Trevon", he said as he put his arm back around my waist pulling me back making my ass to touch on his abdominal area.

Jalen

"Damn Jalen, I didn't know your stroke was bomb as fuck", the person said as they wrapped around themselves with their covers.

"You know I put it down for you" I said as I put back on my underwear.

"Where you going" they said.

"I gotta get back to my house before my parents say something", I said.

"Well ok, but what you going do with Trevon", they asked.

"I dont fucking know Kianna. I just know you better not tell anybody that we fucking or else" I said.

"You gotta tell him about us so he could break up with you and we will be together", she said.

"What the fuck is not clicking in your head", I said as i pointed to my brain.

"I'm sorry that I have to be kept a secret", she said.

"Well keep acting like this and you not finna get no more dick", I said.

"Ok daddy", she said. "Well can we get at it one more time, ms thang down here is still craving for your dick to destroy it".

"Just one round", I said as took off my clothes. I grabbed her and layed her down so I put my my lil mans back in here.

I just rammed back into her so I could be finished. I started to give her fast strokes so she cant be moving correctly tomorrow.

"Unff, unff", came out of her mouth.

We finna stop here...

Mekai

I was woke up by the sun hitting my face. I looked down to see I had a morning wood. I tried to put it down so it could stop sticking up but it won't stay down. So I got up and purposely rubbed my third leg onto Tre when I was getting up from the other side of the bed.

I grabbed a towel from his closet to go take a shower. I looked on my phone to see what time it was.

"His alarm goes off in 30 minutes so I will be fine", I said.

I walked to the bathroom, took off my clothes, turned on the water, and went into the shower.

20 minutes later.

I walked into his room with the towel wrapped around my waist and my dirty clothes in my hand. I put it in the hamper so he could wash it and put it back into his closet for me.

I went into his drawer to get my underwear.

I unwrapped my towel and put on the underwear. I went to the other side of the bed to get the deodorant from the nightstand.

Tre

I opened my eyes to see Mekai's cake all up in my face. So I smacked it.

"Bro, you dead scared me", he said as he turned around to me.

"That's what I was trying to do" I said.

"Where is your deodorant, I cant find it", he said.

"Its in the top draw", I said.

"I looked in there already", he said.

I got up and open the top draw to see the deodorant on top of everything.

"You really didn't look", I said. "And put on your pants at least. I dont want to see your junk".

"Its not like you never saw it before", he said.

I kicked his ass while I was sitting on my bed.

"Go get ready, stink breath", he said.

"I will", I said. I got up and started to walk out of the bedroom.

"Ow", I said as he slapped my behind.

"Payback, bitch".

Listen I dont know what the fuck this chapter is about cause its all over place.

Thoughts on Jalen?

Thoughts on Mekai and Trevon?

Thoughts on dusty Kianna?

Like and Comment

Follow for more updates