16

Tre

"Jalen, Mekai, and Devan, can you come with me real quick", I said going back into the crowd.

"What happened", Jalen said as the three of them dissolve them selves from the crowd.

"There are some boys outside of the gate and I didnt want to be the only one going out there", I said.

"Let's go then", Mekai said before we started to walk to the exit of the backyard.

We walked onto the stone driveway to see Isaiah gripping his hand onto the gate and had a scared face on his face.

"They are down there", Isaiah whispered as we got closer to him. We opened the door and let him in. Then us four started to walk out of the gate.

Since the driveway was curved we had to walk down it to go onto the sidewalk. When we got closer, we saw a bunch of men and  two girls. Some were standing on their cars. Some was on the road and some was on the sidewalk.

"Excuse me, um why are all of you post up front of this house", Devan said.

Then we saw two familiar faces coming out of this black SUV.

"You was talking all dat shit so we pulled up", the person said.

"So we couldnt just talk about it, but you was going to bring back up", I said.

"I dont talk my nigga, I fight", the other person said as they closed the door.

"But weren't you dick riding Tre by having his back when he got shot", Mekai said.

"That was before, I didn't know he was fucking with Giovanni", Chris said as he started to walk onto the sidewalk while we was still on the driveway.

"Nigga I wasn't fucking none of you wack as friends. Second, why would I fuck with him when he killed my COUSIN", I said as I started to get aggravated.

"Remember Leah right", Giovanni said to Chris.

"Wait, you killed Leah", he asked.

"You didnt know", Giovanni said.

"No, why did you kill that poor girl", he said as i started to tear up.

"Because that bitch did not deserve to be alive", Giovanni said.

When he said that, I run up to the side walk and punched him in the face. Then two of his guys started to hit me. Jalen came up and pushed them off of me and started to fight them.

Devan

"I was waiting for this fucking day", I said as I saw Chris still standing there.

I walked up to him and pushed him onto his car and punched him in the face twice. Then he grabbed onto my shirt to push me down the the ground.
I heard Mekai's voice getting closer. Chris got dragged by him and crashes his head into the window by accident since the the cars was parked right next to each other.

"Oh shit...", Mekai said before getting hit left to right by the other people.

I Got up and swing them off of him.

"OH MY GOD", Sierra said with Aniya, Tania and Leslie.

"Bitch you going to jail", Tania said as she saw Chris head getting out of the window.

Sierra

"Wassup hoe", one girl said while standing on top of the car.

"Bitch I neva saw you since I left this bitch", I said taking off my heels and my jacket. "Run up get done up".