08

September 28th 2020

Jalen

I woke up with my parents and other family members that came from Florida and Trinidad.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY JALEN", they all said.

"Thank you guys, but can you come out of here I need some privacy" I said.

"Oh okay 19 year old", my cousin said.

I got up from my bed and I went to the bathroom.

Then I get a phone call from my hubby.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY babe", he said making me to wake up fully.

"Thank you, I'm coming to pick you up today ok", I said.

"Alright, I see your later", he said.

"Bye", i said before I hang up the phone.

I put on my black white and gold 11's with a custom made baseball jersey saying my name and age on the back with black ripped pants.

"Alright, imma go to school. I will see yall later", I said.

"Bye, honey have a wonderful day", my mother said as I stepped out of the door.

I went into the car and turned it on and backed up from the driveway.

20 minutes later

I pulled to Tre's house seeing him with these balloons and my gift in his hand.

"Hey babe", he said as he got into the car.

"Heyy, I was waiting to see you on my special day", I said.

I peck his lips 3 times before I started to drive.

Tre

I have decided to wear the same shoes as him so we could match.

"Aww the look at the couple", said a random person as we came into the school.

( yes, Trevon told his friends that he was dating Jalen and now it is official but did not tell his family except for his mom)

" so let's go to homeroom", I said.

"See you next period", he said as he was struggling with his 4 ballons.

I went to homeroom same as usual then went to Mr. Dicker class.

"Hey, I just saw you 10 minutes ago", I said to Jalen.

"Haha", he laughed.

"Okay, class so today we will be learning to refresh your minds about an argumentative essay", said Mr. D as other people was settling down.

"What we going to do for your birthday", I said as I took out my notebook.

"We are going to go out with my family to this fancy dinner then my family and I are going to stay at a hotel". He said.

"Damn and you wasnt going to invite me to the hotel, you know I could be a visitor and it is a 3-day weekend so..", I said.

"Okay, I have to ask my parents if its okay with then and if you come I have to have my own room cause my family was going to get a suite", he said.