14

Ik this does not look like Sierra but it is the same girl.

Tre

" good morning", I said assuming Mekai was still sleeping.

Then I looked down at the foot of my bed to see no Mekai laying down.

I got up and went straight to the bathroom.

I took my toothbrush out of the holder and then turned on the water.
Brushed my teeth, washed my face and got out the bathroom.

I went to my room to get dress to school. I took out my Jean jacket and jeans with a white tee to put on. After I put it on, I went downstairs to see Sierra sitting down at the dining table with Mekai eating cereal.

"WHEN the hell you was going to tell me that you was coming up here", I asked Sierra before giving her a hug.

"It was suppose to be a surprise but your behind was taking so long to get up", she said.

"I always wake up at 7:20 so I could have some sleep", I said.

"Ok, um make sure you tell the people that are coming to text you who is coming",my mom said walking out of the kitchen.

"Ok, mekai we need to go", I said.

"I'm coming", he said as he got up from the table and put the bowl in the sink.

I put on my shoes and grabbed my bookbag.

"See yall later", I ssid.

"Bye", Sierra said as I step out of the door.

"So you not going to eat" he asked me as we got into his car.

"Nah, I have some snacks in my bag, so I will eat it in class", i said as i put on my seatbelt.

"Ok", he said as he turned on the car.

He put his car in reverse and started to make our way to school

🤭

So who you inviting to your party", Jalen ask as he took out his notebook.

"Friends and family", I said.

"So you not going to invite me", he said sarcastically.

"Shut up", I said.

"Isaiah", I said taping him on his shoulder since his desk was in front of me.

"What happen", he asked.

"Do you wanna come to my party on Friday", I asked.

"Sure, can I bring anybody", he asked.

" of course, I just need to know who are you bringing so it could be organized", I said. "But if your mom is not doing anything she could come cause it is going to be a friendly environment"  (wink ,wink)

"Bet, she needs to get out the house more, thanks for the suggestion", he said.

"Anytime, I will send you the addi and the rest", I said.

"Bett", he said before turning back and listening to our teacher.

After the teacher told us to give in our homework, the bell ringed and we packed our stuff up and left the classroom.

Went to second period to see if anybody I wanted to go to the party, but they were mostly acquaintances. So I only invited two people from there.