18

2 weeks later...

Tania

It's our first day back at school from our semester break.

"Ok, we have to go out today", I said to everyone in the car.

"Bet", Trevon said.

Then everybody started to get out of the car walking towards the school.

When we walked in, people was just staring at us.

"Yes, the fuck", Aniya said looking at this girl.

"Yall could go back to what yall was doing", I said to everybody in the hallway.

Then they went back to what they was doing. I saw Jalen a few feet away from me.

"Jalen, wait up", I said to him.

"Wassup, Tre", he said to me.

"I was wondering what you been up to since you didnt answer my calls or messages for the past two days", I said after he hugged me and kissed me on my forehead.

"My mom took away my phone since I sneak out to go your house", he said.

"Oh ok", I respond. Then I started to walk to my locker.

"So what you been up to", I asked.

"I just stayed in the house since I couldnt get in contact with anybody", he said.

"Ok, you coming with us to lunch", I asked.

"I wish but i have no money", he said.

"Shut up, you know I will pay fo your ass", I said as he chuckled.

Then I grabbed my stuff out of my locker.

"Bet", he said as he put his arm around me and started to walk to class.

When we walked in, I noticed our classmate started to eyes us down.

But I didnt pay attention to her dusty ass anyways.

So I sat down at my seat.

"Hey Tre, you ok", Isaiah ask as he sat down at his seat.

"Yea I'm fine", I said to him.

"So how you been", I continued.

"Um, I'm fine mostly", he said.

"Ok, class", said Mr. Dicker. "Oh hi, Trevon and Jalen. I didnt think you was going to come to school today after that extravaganza happened", he said laughing.

"First of all, I got to get my mother fucking education and the things that happened a few weeks ago is not affecting me because everybody that is involved is safe and feeling great. So I dont like that you would bring something up like that to class when it is very fucking unnecessary", I explained to him.

"Well excuse me Trevon", he said to me.

"Well excuse me Mr. Suck My Dick", I said. Then some people started to laugh their asses off.

"Trevon, you need to calm your little ass down", the girl that looked at me up and down, said.

"Bitch, try it", I said as I got up.

"What the fuck you gonna do it bout it", she said as she got up.

Then teacher, Jalen and Isaiah got up to dissolve the situation.

"Nigga dont fuckin touch me, and you are so fucking lucky your a girl or else I would have molly whop that ass", I said as I went through the entrance of the classroom.