Chapter 1

"I  Guess your OK......."

                                                                                                   .

                                                                                                   .

                                                                                                   .

"Damn...Yana, are you sure you don't know what happened?" 

You did another check in your two bedroom apartment. Tomorrow is the day your preparing for. Tomorrow is your exchange programs trip to South Korea and anxious isn't the word. "You misplaced it didn't you?" Your roommate Yana Aburame met two years ago during an exchange to Japan. She was nervous too but she was actually running from her parents and needed a place to stay. 

She couldn't find a hotel room available at the moment so you being kind, offered her your second bedroom. You two became closer and shortly ended up living together. She has a bad habit of falling in love too quickly with every guy she sees. 

"I guess I did.." "Just buy another one later tonight" You return to your room and finish packing thirteen outfits for the two week long trip. You've only been to three places with the exchange program and that was Japan, Madagascar, and Fiji. You weren't super big on South Korea, but Yana practically begged for you to come with her......To see the boys of course.

"I hope your ready to go, Since your only focused on the boys.." You placed your long braids into a low ponytail and fixed your sweat pants. You weren't really trying to look for the boys but more of the Architecture through time. They offered tours of buildings and gardens which you simply couldn't refuse so of course you went along with coming.

"Yana, I hope your packed for tomorrow since you wanna be ready for those boys who might not even talk to you." You giggled slightly at her taken aback reaction as she adjusted her luggage from the closet.

"Well Mrs. Y/N....FYI I was packed since two days ago and is well prepared to go unlike someone who is looking for her Nike Slides.."

Yana scoffed sarcastically and gathered her materials to take a quick shower. "Right back at me huh.." You zipped up both of your bags and placed them by the door. It's only 9:30pm and you were already feeling sleepy. and anxious.

"Tomorrow I'll just wake up early for a shower.." You slid between the sheets and set your alarm for tomorrow at 9:00am to board the plane at 12. It's times like this were your grateful for being a 30 minute drive from the airport.

You turned on the laptop and started watching Criminal minds.

.

.

.

.