Chapter 2

"No Yana.."

.

.

.

*Beep* *Beep *Beep*

You rolled over and nearly slammed your hand on the alarm to shut it off. It's 9:34 am and it's time to go. You roll out of bed and into Yana's room to shake her awake. Once in there you stretch and open your eyes to see that she was already gone . "Yana! We leave in two hours..."

You wipe your eyes with your sweater and quickly went into the bathroom to get yourself freshened up. You had two hours until it was time to leave but that didn't mean you wanted to be a foot dragger with the time. You brushed your teeth and washed your face with the face wash you left out of your bag. Next you brushed your teeth and changed into an outfit comfortable enough for the plane ride to Korea.

You would be on the plane for up to 17 hours, so you planned on sleeping for most of it anyways. Yana came inside the bathroom to retrieve her special toothbrush for her braces. The other ones that she's used always caused them to get stuck. "Goodmorning.." She picks up her face wash and leaves to the kitchen to start her routine while you finish yours.

"Yana! What time is it?" She leans over to look at the clock above the stove. "uhhh, 9:53" She turned back to finish her face cleansing.

You leave the bathroom and enter the kitchen to start breakfast for the both of you. "What are you in the mood for Yana?" "Doesn't matter.." Her Japanese accent showed stronger in her half asleep state. 

You took out two pans and prepped one with butter and the other with olive oil. You eyed the clock and nudged Yana who was falling asleep over the sink. You went to the fridge and took out sausage links and eggs. You began to wisp the eggs and Yana started on the links. Sometimes both of you functioned better than a married couple; She knew if you needed help before you even speak up. As well for you if she needed help.

Both of you swore that if neither of you were to get married by the age of 35, then both of you will marry each other and be happy either way as BFFs.

Once the eggs were on the pan and being scrambled, You took out the waffle maker to make you both one a piece.

.

.

.

You eyed the clock once both of you were done and seen that it read 10:39 am. Both of you still had time to eat and finish getting ready before you had to leave for the airport. "Y/N, Have you seen what seat your in?" "Yea, I'm sitting next to you since there's only two to a seat." She sighs in relief before turning back to you. "I was hoping that instead of sitting next to some creepy old man!" Both of you share a laugh before you start on the dishes and Yana leaves to get ready. 

Your mom will come by and check on the house for the both of you while your gone. You were thankful considering most Floridians can't be trusted..

The area you lived in wasn't very good but then again it wasn't terrible. Both of you lived in a two bedroom one bathroom apartment that was tucked in a quiet street. There had to be at least twenty other people living back there with you both so nothing goes on. Plus your closest neighbor was an old lady with a small dog named Buttercup which you happily watched for her a few times when she had her grand kids over.

You made sure to text your mother that you'll be gone around twelve so she'll be here around one. 

Yana comes out her room with her luggage and ready to leave. You put the last dish in the dish washer and gather your luggage to put them in Yana's trunk. "What's the time Y/N?" You look at your phone before replying. "11 sharp meaning we have to go!!" 

You lock the door and plop inside of Yana's car and she starts the drive. 

.

.

.

Both of you ended up making it to the airport and beat the GPS system by 20 minutes so now both of you have to wait 30 minutes before boarding the plane. "Yana, Before we go in can you take my picture?" "sure.." You hand the phone to Yana and she snaps a quick photo of you, never failing to hit all your best angles

(Let's imagine You as this photo since it's what your wearing)

Yana gives you back the phone and both of you walk inside with your things

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Yana gives you back the phone and both of you walk inside with your things. As both of you wait to board the plane, You sit down and watch Yana have a mini photo shoot. She even sends you a photo to update her contact info.

You open the phone to see your best friend.

(Let's imagine this as her.)

You roll your eyes and chuckle as she manages to fix her makeup for more photos

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

You roll your eyes and chuckle as she manages to fix her makeup for more photos. 

Both of you hear your plane being called and prepare to board while getting your passports checked. Both of you made sure to have extra cash for snacks and drinks before entering the plane.

You took the seat by the window and Yana by the aisle. She was updating her social medias before the plane took off but you were too busy adjusting your pillow to go back to sleep. Before you close your eyes completely you noticed a very handsome man sitting two seats away from you. This was going to be a long flight,,

.

.

.

.

Along With The Royals 🖤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें