Chapter 9

.
.
I sped down the hallway in the now wasted dress.

I can't believe I got all dressed up and pretty to go back home..

"Damnitt I need my phone though!"

I huff and turn in my tracks to go back to Namjoon. Maybe he still has it.

Just as I began to walk away, my face went right into someone's chest.

I pull my face back to see the most beautiful face of the evening. He was tall but not too tall.

His hair was a dark midnight blue and it complimented his wide brown eyes.

He caught on to the starring and eventually snapped his fingers.

"Miss, you seem very lost from the party. Is everything alright?" His eyes were full of concern as he spoke.

"I uh...actually I'm looking for my phone. The prince...Namjoon took it."

At first he looked at you with more confusion than before. That is until he looked at your face that held nothing but truth.

"Why would the prince do?such a thing?" His eye brows kitted together in concern but soon realized how the prince can be.

"Well how about I get tour phone back and then we share a dance maybe?"

You looked at the male with a pleased look before agreeing to dance with him.

"Okay! We can dance together. But you gotta get on the Princes ass for me."

He chuckles lightly at the answer as both of you walk hand and hand closer to the princes room.

It took a few more steps before both reached the door.

The male twisted the knob before walking in.

Both of you began searching the room for the device but had no luck finding it.

"Do you think it might be on his person...I just realized I never caught your name?"

He plops into a a seat before continuing.

"My name is Kim Taehyung, I am the prince of Daegu's East wing."

Your mouth drops at his response. Another prince?! How the hell is this happening to you?

"Well, my name is Y/N Y/L/N and I don't come from any royal background....Im not even famous."

He goes in to shake your hand which you accept.

" But if your not of famous or royal background...how did you get here?"
He eyes you with suspicion and slowly drops your hand.

"It's a long story Tae which is none of your business to begin with."

Both of you turn quickly to see a pissed Namjoon with Yongguk standing behind him.

"Well I have time to hear it but right after you give her back her phone."

His voice held high authority with it's deeply based sound. He stood on his two feet as he approached both the males.

"So what about it Joon? How do you know Mrs.Y/L/N?"

You went between the two and pushed them another foot apart.

"No fighting guys! Please not now!"

Taehyung lightly patted the top of your head and grabbed your hand leading you in the other direction.

Both of you left the room and continued to walk the long hallway to the ball room.

"I still owe you a dance Mr.Taehyung...even though I don't have my phone."

He gave you a sarcastic smirk and playfully pulls out your phone from his pocket.

"Lovely, I think you owe me more than a dance.."
.
.
.
.