Chapter 8

.

.

Both of you are now back in the same room you've met in. 

You sit on one of the comfy chairs across the room and just wait until he's done. You made sure to leave as much space as possible between the both of you.  You still wasn't completely sure about who's room you were in, but you seen that there were clothes inside of a wardrobe for men and women. 

After rummaging through a closet space; Namjoon turns back to see you across the vast room. You're tucked into a corner near a plant and small desk. "Why are you so far from me?" His voice had a slight lace of concern but it was still hard with suspicion. "I'm just sitting down..." You look outside one of the hidden yet large open window and view the party starting along with guest arriving fashionably late.

"Here put this on for tonight-" 

He hands you a beautiful black and white laced dress with a matching pair white heels. You stand and head towards the large bathroom and get dressed for the party. 

.

.

After a few stumbles and zipper malfunctions, you are perfectly inside of your dress for tonight. It sat on your body beautifully and gave a beautiful compliment to your complexion. You take your braids and put them up into a secure bun for the night. You step out of the bathroom and spot the Prince fixing his midnight bow tie. He turns and gawks at you. You honestly couldn't tell if it was because he was amazed at your beauty or because of the fact he hated you.

"So...What now?" He stops what he's doing and approaches you from across the room. You didn't know what was about to happen nor did you know if you were excited or nervous to be around different kinds of royals and celebrities. Maybe he was right and you were just a commoner in Korea. 

"Hello? Commoner?... Are you ignoring me?" Of course...

Your thoughts are yet again interrupted by the jackass of a prince in your face. "Y'know the moment I feel as if you may be a good person; You go and knock my standards of you back down." You walk past him and towards the double doors that lead out of the room.

"Well maybe I feel the same about you...commoner.." He gives a sarcastic smirk and his dimples pop in his cheeks. "Why do you keep calling me that?" At this point you were just plain pissed off at him. He had no respect for you and was just plain annoying. 

"Because it's what you are.." You quicken your pace and walk ahead of the male. "Hey? Where are you going commoner?" You say nothing and keep walking. "Hey!? Don't you hear me speaking to you?" His pace quickened and soon enough he's gripping your arm.  "You aren't the boss of me and can just grab me and speak to me any kind of way." 

He loosens his grip and you continue to walk through the long hall way. "Your just gonna leave and not come with me to the Gala?" You ignored his response and kept walking. You turned into a sharp corner and met with a face you didn't wish to see. 

"Y/N? Who would've thought I'd meet you again today..." You turn around and try to leave in the opposite direction; Now you're met with the same annoying ass prince. "Oh! Yongguk hyung! It's great to see you again." You roll your eyes at both of the males and continue to try and leave the uncomfortable situation. "Well, I'll be going now have fun.." You try to leave from between the males only to be pulled back by Prince Kim Namjoon.

"Leave me alone damnit!"

You scream to yourself internally for even agreeing to come to the event, You should've known to not trust this man or his goon Yongguk. Now to make things worse he still has your phone somewhere so you can't call Yana to get you. 

After you somehow manage to leave from this palace, You will be going home to America and will never come back to Korea if this is what you have to deal with. 

.

.

.

.