Chapter 6

.

.

You both held contact the moment he walked through the door. The customers and cafe owners all came out in awe to look at the Prince. He waves and tries to kindly dismiss everyone; You took the opportunity to squeeze past his guards and the crowds of people. 

You run towards the hotel once outside and don't even think of telling Yana. You make a quick glimpse behind you and see the Prince being escorted away by his guard. One of them catches you running and points in your direction. You don't wait and keep going closer and closer just until you reach the lobby.

You walk straight to the elevator and press the button to lead to the 3rd floor. You step off and feel a sense of relief come over you. You honestly didn't want to catch anymore attention than you have already caused. You open the room door and walked in calling for Yana. 

Turning the corner you see a dark haired male watching TV on her bed. He had long legs and deep brown eyes staring deep into the channels, clearly paying you no mind at all. "Uhh, Excuse me? Do you know where Yana is?" He turns to you and and gives a big smile as if he wasn't in your hotel room. 

"Hello! My name is Yugyeom, Yana's told me about you and she's in the bathroom." You move towards the bathroom and see a light peeking from under the door. You open the door to come face to face with your annoying friend.

"Who is that?!" She turns around and gives you the same look in return. "You could've knocked Y/N" .

You give her a long and stressed out sigh not dealing with the bull. "Yana who is that Yugyeom guy and why is he here?" She turns to you completely and gives off an annoyed sigh as well. "I met him at a clothing boutique and he asked me out to a date tonight; He's just here waiting for me to get ready." You wished it was that easy for you to get a date. But no. Instead you got a Prince who now is following you and might put you in jail.

"Well at least you were able to have some fun since we've been here..." Instead of laughing she actually gives you a sorrowful look. She knows you've had a bad day and didn't want to rub it in since you wanted to come here super badly. 

"There's always tomorrow Y/N, We still have time for you to find someone for you before we leave." 

She gives you a soft hug and a pat on the back. It'll be OK and now that you've lost the Prince, things will look up from here. Both of you leave the bathroom and spot the man "Yugyeom" who is still watching TV and waiting. Once Yana collects her items in her purse; Yugyeom turns and eyes her down. 

She was a beautiful girl and could even pull of the off shoulder blouse and black jeans for the date. "You look very beautiful." The male smiles at her and stands to grab her hand. "We'll be back in at least before Midnight, Don't be sad for the whole night girl!" She gives you another hug before walking out the door. "Try visiting a club tonight!" And with that they left.

You go and take a small shower and change into some comfier clothes. You turn on the TV and scroll through your phone. 

6:18 pm

The night was still young and Yana was right. You need to go and meet some new people and have fun. YOUR IN SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA and need to go live a little for crying out loud. As you get up to get changed you hear a knock on the door. You slowly walk closer and look in the peep hole. Dressed in sharp clothing that hug his body like magic was the Prince himself.

"How in the hell....." You whispered to yourself a stooped down just in case he somehow sees you. "Listen Commoner..." You hear his voice and it was low and deep as if he didn't want to go notice. "I just want to speak like adults." He sounded humble now like he was serious this time. 

You take the chance and crack the door open to look at the male. He looks back at you with his beautiful dragon eyes and bows towards you. "I just want to speak to you.."

You open up the door and quickly let him slide in. He had no security or body guards with him so he was really serious about this conversation. "How did you even find me here?" You eyed the tall and lean male. "The real question is how are you able to live in this trash heap." He eyes you back and sits on your bed. 

"So what do you want to talk about Prince?"

.

.

..

.

.

.