1- Welcome To UA

After years of training I had finally accomplished a large portion of my dream. I was finally excepted into my dream highschool.

The entrance exam was difficult, but I managed to succeed with about 90-100 robots killed.

"UA.." I said quietly as I stared at my new school.

The school was huge, bigger than I thought it would be.

"Here goes nothing," I said not-so-confidentially as I gripped my bag.

I was nervous. Never had I been know to be good with people.

I was so distracted with my thoughts that I hadn't noticed I walked into a boy.

"S-s-sorry," I said as I looked up to the boy. He had indigo hair with the same colored eyes.

He extended his hand out to me and offered to help me off the ground. His face was solid red and he looked like he was going to cry.

I gently took his hand and with his help, got off of the ground.

"I-I'm so- so sorry.." he said quietly. From his stutter and quite voice, I could easily tell he was shy.

"No, I wasn't looking where I was going," I apologize.

"H-hey.. I've never seen you before... a-are you a f-first year?"

I nodded. "Yeah.. I'm not exactly sure where I'm going though.."

"I-I can probably h-help y-ou find your class... I-I'm a t-third year.." he offered.

"Sure.. I have class 1-A," I told him.

He nodded and turned to the building. I guessed that meant to follow him, so that's what I did.

I noticed as he walked, he had a rather weird stance. He walked with his hands in his pockets and his head hung low.

I also noticed he had really pale skin.

"So what class are you in?" I asked trying to start up a small conversation.

"Me? Oh.. I-I'm in 3-A," he replied.

I nodded, not knowing what to say next.

After a few moments, we arrived infront of a classroom labeled 1-A.

"H-here we a-are... I-I should g-get going," he said as he turned to walk away. Before he got to far away, I grabbed his hand and forced him to stop.

He turned back to me with a shocked expression and a red face.

"I forgot to ask.. what's you name?"

"T-tamaki Amajiki," he replied quietly.

"Oh.. I'm (Y/N) (L/N). See you around," I said as I let go of his hand and walked into my class, leaving his shocked with blushing cheeks.

Tamaki's POV

"Ohhhh who's you're girllfrienddd?" Nejire Hado asked.

"Girlfriend?" I quoted.

"Yeah. We saw her grab you hand!" She teased.

"Stop.. it's not like that. I just met her.." I replied to her.

"Yeah yeah whatever," she teased.

Nejire and Mirio walked away. Before following, I quietly repeated, "(Y/N) (L/N)..."