8- Night

Readers POV

Later that night it was time for bed. Tamaki had made food, and we both ate. Surprisingly he was a great cook.

He also gave me something else to wear instead of my school uniform. Tamaki allowed me to wear a black T-shirt and a pair of shorts.

"I guess we should turn in for the night," Tamaki said as he walked back in the room with wet hair. I guess he had just taken a shower.

"I guess," I replied. "W-where do you want me to sleep?"

"W-will you sleep w-with m-me?" He asked looking at the ground. From what I could tell, he was blushing.

"S-sure," I replied blushing too.

I laid down first and he followed after turning out the light. The room was illuminated by the moon.

"I-I should probably t-tell you, you c-can stay as l-long as you want," Tamaki offered.

"Okay.. why are you all of a sudden stuttering?" I asked him.

"I-I just get nervous," he replied.

"You already seen my darkest secret, so I don't think there is any need to be nervous now," I said laughing slightly.

"Yeah.. your right. I'm just really anxious," he slightly chuckled.

I yawned loudly. He laughed.

"Someone's sleepy," he teased.

I nodded and sleepily closed my eyes. "J...just a little.." I said slowly slipping into sleep.

He closed his eyes with a smile on his face. His eyes didn't stay closed long.

After a few seconds, I wrapped my arms around him and laid m head on his chest, cuddling up with him.

He blushed and started stuttering. I sleepily laughed.

Gently, he wrapped both of his arms around me and closed his eyes again.

Tamaki's POV

After a few minutes, (Y/N) fell asleep. I was still a blushing mess.

For some reason I had began to feel something for (Y/N)... I didn't know what this feeling was, but it seemed new to me.

I decided to go to sleep on that note.

I wrapped my hands tightly around (Y/N) and happily closed my eyes, drifting into a peaceful rest.