6- Truth

As I predicted, the day was long and boring.

School was finally over, thankfully. After I was outside, I decided to wait for Tamaki to arrive.

All of the other students came out nearly immediately. Tamaki was one of the last ones.

As soon as he looked over to me, he walked my direction. "H-hey (Y/N)," he greeted.

"Hey," I replied as we began walking toward my house.

"H-how's y-you eye?" Tamaki asked staring at me concerned.

"Oh.. better, I put some makeup over it, but I think it's pretty much faded away," I replied touching my eye gently.

"It's still p-partially c-covered. It looks b-better."

That's when we came to the turn off. If we continued to walk forward, we'd arrive at my house, and if we turned right, we'd arrive at his house.

I stopped and expected him to do the same, but I was wrong. He continued to walk forward.

"W-well come on. I-I'm walking y-you home," he said shyly.

"Oh.. okay," I replied.

"C-can I c-carry your b-b-bag?" He asked blushing madly. I didn't question it and simply handed him my bag.

He threw it over his shoulder and smiled slightly.

"Your weird," I said laughing.

"W-weird?" He questioned.

I nodded as we approached my house. Once we were standing infront of my house, we said our goodbyes and parted ways.

I walked in the house only to hear, "What have I told you about those boys?"

Tamaki's POV

After (Y/N) went into her house, I began making my way toward my own.

The whole time, I was thinking about (Y/N). I really regretted how I couldn't speak without stuttering or blushing around, but I was still unable to find out why I as this way.

Turning around, I made my way back to her house. The walk again wasn't long. It was only about five minutes before I arrived infront of her house.

I nervously went over and knocked on the door. There was no answer. On the other side, there was a man yelling.. loudly.

I was nervous and scared. What was going on?

Without a second thought I opened the door slowly. What I saw horrified me..

Some man, who looked somewhat similar to (Y/N) had his hand around her neck, pinning her to the wall. She seemed to be struggling as she had both of her hands around his wrist, trying to pry him off.

Her eyes locked onto mine, and she immediately started crying.

"Get you hands off of her!" I shouted.

Her father looked over to me and laughed loudly.

"Your fuck toys here," he shouted dropping her onto the ground and walking away.

I immediately ran over to (Y/N) and picked her up bridal style.

"Let's get out of here," I said walking out of her house.