4- Home

TRIGGER WARNING

Once inside my small home, I tried to quickly slip into my room only to be interrupted by my father.

"Who's the boy you were with?" He asked harshly.

"He's just a friend dad.." I replied nervously holding my bedroom door handle. My hand, along with the rest of my body, was shaking.

"Don't lie to me, slut! Your first day and your already trying to sleep with a boy!!"

Before I knew what was happening, my father slung his fist into my face, and I fell backward onto my bottom.

I tried to stand up and run away, but he wouldn't have that.

"It's not like that!"

As soon as I stood up, he hit me again. I feel back down.

My little sister, Yui, stood in our bedroom door sobbing. She had a horrible painful expression on her face as she had her hand extended toward me.

"Sissy.." she called quietly.

My twin brother sat on the floor hugging her tightly. He was crying too. His head was laying on her shoulder as his body was lightly shaking.

This was a usual thing.. my father would hit me normally.

He would never touch my brother because my brother always did as he wished. My brother use to try to stop him, but eventually gave up. My fathers quirk was super strength, so he would simply hold him back each time.

Every time he would try to hurt Yui, I would stand infront of her and take her beating. Neither of them had never been harmed, only me..

"Stop it daddy!" Yui pleaded.

I cried silently as he continued to hit me. It honestly pained me to know that the innocent six year old girl had to witness her violent father hurt her sister.

Finally he had stopped. My eye was black and my face, along with the floor, was covered in blood.

Thankfully my brother cleaned up the blood on the floor and my sister comforted my as I cleaned my face and body. She hugged my legs as I stood at the sink and cleaned my face.

After a few minutes, I kicked her out to shower and change clothing.

Once I had showered me and Yui went to bed. She, along with my dad and brother, ate dinner and had already went to sleep.

Normally Yui would sleep in her own room, but whenever my dad got violent, she would sleep in my bed.

I didn't mind, nor did I find it weird. She was only six.

The whole night I barely slept. I kept one arm around Yui, protecting her in case my father came inside.

Around 3 or 4 am I somehow manage to slip into an uneasy rest.